part 48

My king

Part 48

manik after leaving  his room without meeting Nandini  went to meet  all the injured soldiers and gave them money for food  and leave to take rest .....

He came back to palace ....and remembered nandini is in his room....so  Manik moved to nandini room and lay on the bed....and unknowingly fell asleep .... he didn't even eat anything .....

That night everyone in the palace fell asleep ....nandini is sleeping alone in manik room bcoz kids are taken away by charu Maheswari.....bcoz even dhamini is hurt ......and is under treatment ..... But nothing major .....
.even bhairav is under treatment .....

But suddenly manik woke up to find himself alone in nandini room with dim lights .....

He got up and started moving  to  his room.....he reached his room to see soldiers guarding the room and two dasi sitting near her bed....

He signalled the dasi to leave......he moved to nandini and slept on the bed looking at her face....nandini moved in sleep and hugged him .....he thought she is awake but no she is in deep sleep.....manik hugged her tight and slept.....

Next morning nandini woke up and found herself in manik arms .... She felt happy on finding him here .....she hugged him tight and cried.....manik woke up and found her crying .....

Manik : kya hua ....

Nandini : I thought you are angry on me ...I'm sorry yuvraj ....

Manik : I'm still angry on you ....and your punishment is you are leaving to south kingdom with your family .....

Nandini : what ???? She asked in shocked tone....

Manik : they asked me to send you and I'm sending you ...and that's your punishment of not taking care of yourself.....stay there till I come and take you ....

Saying he left the bed ..... and moved to fresh up ....

Nandini is numb on her place listening to him...... She didn't even knew how to react .....

Charu maheswari came to her to see how she is but they saw her crying .....they immediately rushed to her .....and sat on either sides of her .....

Charu : kya hua dard ho raha hae kya....

Nandini nodes in no.....

Maheswari : than y r u crying .....

Nandini : yuvraj is sending me to south kingdom as punishment ....I don't want to go ....saying she hugged charu.....plzz ask him na to forgive me ....mujhe nahi jana ....I want to be here with all of you ....plzz ....

Maheswari: you stop crying first ....we will talk to yuvraj .....

Nandini breaks the hug .....

Nandini : ap dono baat karogi na .....she asks like a kid .....

Charu : hum abhi baat karenge....

All three are in the room....manik came there after fresh up.....charu and Maheswari helped him to get ready .....after he got ready he is moving out ....

Charu : yuvraj apse kuch baat karni thi....

Maheswari : plzz yuvRaj yaha betho na .....

They asked him to sit and he sat on the chair in front of nandini ....he saw her crying face and felt bad .....but didn't say anything.....

Charu : vo.....plz don't send choti na....she asked ....

Maheswari : plzz yuvraj she did wrong but don't give this punishment plzz .....

Manik : I don't want any discussion on this ...my desicion is final ....if you both interfere ....even you will be sent to your homes.....

Saying this he left the place ......

All three are shocked seeing him behave rude ....

Nandini : sorry didisa all bcoz of me yuvraj behaved rude with you both ....

Maheswari : we are sorry .....

Charu : he is not ready to listen na ...lets ask mathashri she will help us .....

All three nodes in yes .....

Nandini is mostly hurt on her stomach and back .... and small cuts on hands .....her left leg is hurt the most.....

Nandini is made  to fresh up by dasi ....she didn't even eat anything ....she is just thinking about her punishment only ....

She saw the whole family coming to meet her .....

Jayavanthi : nandini beta ...chalo tumhari saman tayar hae ....we are leaving after lunch....

Nandini : kaha.....

Jija : we asked me yuvraj manik to send you with us for few days ....and he said yes ....

Meera : we are very happy taking you with us .....

All three mother's of nandini are happy ..... But vaidehi roopa dadi Maheswari charu doesn't want nandini to go.....bcoz maheswari said that it is her punishment to mothers of manik and dadi ....they are sad but cannot go against nandini mothers wish seeing them happy....

Dhamini came to meet nandini bcoz she is back to work... as she got less wounds . .......on listening that nandini is being taken to south kingdom she felt something is wrong.....she moved to nandini room to meet nandini but found manik sitting there.....she gave him as scroll and left from there......

Nandini and the whole family are standing near the gate .....everyone are hugging each other giving send off to nandini and family....both small babies are in hands of jija and meera ....nandini is standing with support of Jayavanthi.....

Nandini is all the time looking for manik ...but he is no where to be seen.....nandini bend to take the blessings of dadi ...but she didn't let her do that as she is hurt .... everyone blessed nandini....nandini cried hugging charu maheswari.....

Malini : mathashri mat jaoo na ....

Nalini : plzz mathashri .... they both cried hugging her.....

Nandini didn't say anything.....

Jayavanthi: arey bachon only for few days ....your father will come and bring her back....y dont  you both also come with us .....

Malini nalini just hide behind charu Maheswari.....

South king asks them to start.....

All the ladies are made to sit in palanquin and soldiers lifted them .....and stared their journey

....

Precap : Manan becomes one.....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें