PROLOGUE

15 May, 2019

You got out of the campus building while carrying your books and walked towards the university gate. You were already remarkably late for your stint in the café you worked at, thanks to your professor.

You were about to exit the gate when you felt a hand on your shoulder. "Hey! How was class?" Taru, your best friend asked you. You guys shared a very close relationship, for you had been friends since you were 7 or 8, and you never kept secrets from her. You had experienced it all with her - being an ARMY, fangirling for Jungkook, fighting in public, whining because you were forever single and you were happy about that, etcetera etcetera.

She was apparently in the Arts section and everyone who knew her knew how much she loved Arts and had planned to become a makeup artist someday. You were rather a bit more interested in being a computer engineer, so you took Science classes instead. You had graduated last year with good impressions, and your Mom and Dad were proud of you.

"It was great, but I can't talk much cause I'm already late for my shift!" You replied, running away.
"I'll talk to you later" you screamed running and she said a small 'Be careful'.

You worked in a café for part-time jobs, and your parents lived in another country for business purposes. They decided to leave you in their hometown as you were more comfortable there and it was good for your studies. Besides, they wanted you to be more confident and independent. It was your decision to stay in Australia as well. Your parents were indeed supportive, but the problem was, that you couldn't completely be yourself and do what you wanted in studies with them. They had their own expectations, and you knew they did -- you simply couldn't feel as free to make your own decisions, so you left.

The day at the café was chaotic as usual, you did your best and the boss was happy with you, just a bit mad for being late. But he was fine afterward. Before you could close the cafe, a customer came up to the counter. "Good Morning sir, welcome to Large Molala café, how can I help you?" You said in a tiny voice. "Just a coffee." He said with a heavy voice. "Sure sir, but can you tell me what coffee? We've got 52 options so you can select any of them." You smiled at him while gesturing towards the counter board. "Anyone that you like" he replied again, with the same heavy voice. You smiled even though you were massively creeped out. "Sure thing. Kindly wait for seven minutes on table number three till I bring your coffee, sir."

He nodded and walked towards the table. The man seemed too creepy - he had a hat on, and he put on sunglasses. He wore a coat despite the warm atmosphere of the place. He had many rings on his hand and was tall enough. Your co-worker gave you the coffee ordered once it was done and you moved towards the man to deliver it to him.

"Here you go, sir." You said, also placing the receipt beside the coffee for him to pay. "You know? Your life is too boring. Let's add some fun to it." He said with his heavy voice again, sounding a bit seductive to you. You glared at the man thinking that he was trying to flirt with you. You still put up a smile. "Thank you for coming to our café and I hope you had a wonderful time. I hope you never come to this café again" you said quickly, taking the coffee and throwing it on his coat, not regretting your decision even once and moved away from him. "You'll pay for this!" he said and you gave him a look showing how you didn't give a damn before he quietly moved out of the place Iike a normal person after glaring at you and your co-worker.

🌌

After work, you entered your shared flat with Taru. "Hey woman" She said while stuffing popcorn in her mouth.
"Hmmm" You replied, planting your face onto the comfy couch, dropping your bag on the ground. Taru silently took your bag and kept it in your room, pushing you further on the couch. "Sleep, Fine?" You nodded and just slithered on the couch with a pillow as Taru put a blanket on you. 'I'm super lucky' was all you thought.

🌌

You felt hobi on your face as you squinted your eyes. "Ah" you sighed while cuddling more into the pillow you slept on. You felt somebody put a shade on your face and then remove it, which made you smile a bit thinking of Taru who was trying to wake you up like this.

"I know you're awake, babygirl" You heard. Baby girl? When did she start calling me baby girl?
But after a few seconds, your stomach turned upside down.

Fuck me.
That was a male's voice.

A/N
It's just a prologue, it'll be short of course. Wait for the upcoming things.

And yeah the last part's first para wasn't actually j-hope, it's sunshine. If you know what I mean...

Get ready to be daydreamers for the upcoming months while reading this book, people *smiles creepily*

Be Yourself
-DiamondMaknae ❤