CHAPTER 4

'I'm trying to understand my pace,I agree when you say I'm a 'gone case'

I agree when you say I'm a 'gone case'

I can't act smart in front of you,
you already know my ways

Is it normal that all I want
to see every moment is your face?'

🌌

1st December 2024

You drove the car with the help of the GPS guiding you. As soon as you arrived at the café, you pulled over and rushed out of the car only to get inside the restaurant and realize that you were too eager and had reached a lot earlier than the time Taru and you had decided on.

You got comfortable in a chair and started recollecting everything. You had told Jungkook that you were going to meet Taru and he'd been surprised how she was here, that before you revealed she came to Busan with Jimin.

You felt someone reaching you after a few minutes, and you practically leaped on the taller girl in front of you. She balanced herself after struggling with you a bit while you still clung to her for life.

"Hey Y/N... what's wrong?" she asked while you simply shook your head. "I was just... missing you!" you said and she looked at you weirdly, not soon before taking a seat.

"So..." she said, sinking her hand in her handbag and taking out a diary. "Here you go miss," she said, sliding the journal towards you. You took a deep breath "I know, that you know, that I know that you know that I never thank you but seriously, Thank you for making this huge effort of traveling to another city for me. It actually means a lot." You smiled genuinely and she simply put a hand over yours. "It's cool, no need to get emotional" she shrugged and you took her little expression as you're welcome.

"Now!" You said, standing up "I have a lot to ask and tell you, but goddamn Jeon Jungkook looks like he's vomiting seals when I'm not around. He's like... calling me 25/8 when he can't see me even if he knows why I'm gone, is that even normal?" You asked Taru who was busy laughing at your question. "He's just protective of you, Y/N, even Taehyung is for me... but Jungkook is on a whole new level, to be honest" She chuckled out while you raised a brow.

Taehyung...?

Before you could ask who the heck is Taehyung to Taru, your phone rang crazily again making you accept it in haste "WHAT?" You spat. "You said you'd come back at 11:45, it's already 11:46 and you're not back home!" You heard him whining while you almost broke the table with your fist. "I'm not gonna reply to that Jungkook," You said as you hung up, just to see Taru bursting in laughter again.

As soon as you reached the bungalow, you noticed that Jungkook was busy having a shower.

Fuck yeah.