CHAPTER 33

When the lights are off, I'm visualizing youWhen my eyes are closed,They're open tooIt's a different world,It's a different hueAnd I'm loving it baby,

I'm visualizing you
When my eyes are closed,
They're open too
It's a different world,
It's a different hue
And I'm loving it baby,

All because of you.

🌌

"Your keycard?" You asked softly and he responded by holding the doorknob and slipping his fingers in the back pockets of his jeans. You quickly swiped the card he handed to you and pushed yourself into the room, closing it after him. Until you'd removed your shoes, you figured out that he'd already found his way to the mattress.

You couldn't hear a thing in the room, the room dimly lit with yellow lights, the soft sound of the air conditioner was all that you could hear. You moved towards him laying uncomfortably on the bed, removing his socks and keeping it into the shoes he'd already removed and kept next to the bed. "Don't sleep with your socks on" you almost talked to yourself for you knew he wouldn't remember this.

"It blocks a nerve while you're sleeping. Bad for blood circulation." You softly said to him before bringing a towel from the table kept opposite the bed and shutting your eyes before sighing. You went on to sit next to him, a shaking hand reached out to him with the towel in the other.

You glanced at his form and rested your palm on his cheek, closing your eyes for a few split seconds. The warmth from his blushing cheeks radiated to you making you slightly smile in the most fragile manner.

You slowly opened your eyes, just to find out that his eyes were open too. And not just that, they were open and focused at you. You removed your hand, flustered to death as a shade of pink rushed over to your nose. Your eyes wavered and then you smiled softly to him who was looking at you as if dead, not a single blink. "You're warm" you excused, taking the towel and wiping away the dripping sweat from his forelocks.

You removed a few strands of his hair and kept on using the towel, decreasing the temperature of the room a bit. "Rest," you smiled at him, removing the towel and looking at him. "And don't drink." You voiced rigidly but everything came out too soft. You looked away, lost in thoughts before you heard his sigh, followed by his tired eyes closing in satisfaction and comfort.

He turned his head softly as he gulped and you saw his Adam's apple move, lips parting slowly before deep, subtle breaths left his mouth. You kept analyzing him like that for a minute without even noticing. "I miss you" you couldn't help but say. "So much, Jungkook" you desperately let out, your voice pained and laced with want.

"Sleep well." you said before putting the sheets on him. Your head went towards his face, not for long before you mildly brushed his forehead with your lips. You got up, closed the lights. Before closing the door, you looked at him for one last time for the night and smiled, and finally left.

 Before closing the door, you looked at him for one last time for the night and smiled, and finally left

A/N

Muah, people.

Originally this was all a single chapter but then I couldn't let this little soft moment go waste as a mere end of a chapter.

Be yourself.
-DiamondMaknae ❤