CHAPTER 32

🌌

15th August, 2021

You sighed, entering the hotel bar. Tomorrow was the day you were gonna leave. You had been in touch with Jimin, occasionally texting and sometimes meeting him and Taehyung in the hotel. Casual meet-ups with them were now normal for you. Jungkook had been on your mind, yes. You'd even have trouble focusing on work sometimes, and sometimes you'd have trouble thinking about anything else.

He was on your mind most of the time. It was funny how earlier you were just a normal fan, so it didn't bother you much. But now that you were here, so close to him, you wanted to know what was going on with him. What was happening to him. How and why was he behaving some certain way. You wanted to know everything. And seriously, who wouldn't?

You went on to sit on top of the little seat, smiling over to the bartender softly. "A cranberry Breezer, please" You softly said and he nodded, going to the other side. He opened the seal and handed it to you and you muttered a little 'thank you'.

"That's hard liquor you know" you casually said to the person next to you. He was a man, looked heavy in built but probably distressed as his face was buried in his arms, his head on the table and his elbow resting on the table. "Sorry?" He softly said and your eyes widened, your head which was turned the other way came back to your right side to see him looking at you now, head still laying on the table.

Your lips parted and you kept looking at him. "Oh" he chuckled. "It's you" he said and buried his head in his arms again. You snickered at his words, looking forward again. "Yeah... Me" you replied, smiling at the fact that he quickly switched to Korean as soon as he saw your face to get comfortable.

Your eyes furrowed soon enough though, turning back to his hooded self. "Last time I woke up, I remembered that you weren't a fan of alcohol?" You asked and he turned back towards you. "I..." He kept slurring, gulping in between. "I always feel like I've seen you before" He frowned, pointing his finger at you. "Where have?... I seen you before?" He asked, eyes hardly staying open because of the amount of drinks he'd had.

"If I tell you..." You sighed, looking down and then back at him. "You'll forget. Again. You're drunk." You stated heartlessly. You looked at your fingers for distraction, not wanted to look at him in the eye though he kept staring at you. You looked up and bit your lip, then turned towards your right again. He didn't look like he was in a good shape, and you could see it. It was breaking you and as much as you wanted to ask him why, you couldn't. You took a sip of your drink and gulped, looking at him when he asked for another refill.

"No more drinks" you quickly declined the bartender with politeness and he nodded. "Room 1505 and 505" You told him, pointing at your respective selves. "Who are you to do that?" You heard the man beside you disappointingly pointing his finger at you. "Let me rot. Who are you to stop me?" Your nose flared at the way he was talking to you.

"Why the hell do you keep coming into my life?" He bluntly voiced, his tone still faint only because he was so drunk he could hardly speak. And not to mention, he was just talking nonsense. Looking away, the bartender's eyes met yours and you faked a smile before looking back at Jungkook with stinging eyes.

You took in a deep breath, maintaining your calm demeanour and trying not to create a scene. He's drunk, Y/N. He probably won't even remember this tomorrow. You let out the breath you held, and then turned to him. You smiled sweetly. "Me?" You asked teasingly and got up from your seat. "I'm your future wife" you mumbled, shuffling around your seat and then holding him by his arm.

"Move it" you gritted your teeth when he stubbornly held onto his chair. "Move it before I start." You tried your best to be genial, helping him stand up. As a reflex, your hand went to his face to wipe away the addictive liquid off from his lips before quickly withdrawing it. "Let's get you back" you softly whispered to yourself and started walking with him, putting his hood back onto his head before the many eyes fixed on the two of you recognized the man.

"Hey, miss! Where are you taking me, huh? I don't even know you-" He raised his voice when you were almost inside the lift near the reception. One of the receptionists recognized the voice and rushed towards you to help him out. "Excuse me? What are you doing?!" The man with a bow tie sternly spoke before you stopped him. "Staff!" You chimed sweetly, taking out the room key before showing it to him all while balancing Jungkook on your side.

"Room 505. Isn't it registered under bighit?" You asked before the man eyed you. "What is your name, ma'am?" He asked and you rolled your eyes internally. "Tyla Stone" you replied and he nodded. "You may go." He said and you shrugged, getting into the lift quickly.

"Who the hell is that?" His face scrunched while he spoke with his husky voice, leaning on the sides of the lift. "Taru" you casually replied and his eyes widened, sweating all over. "What the fuck?" He asked bewildered and you crossed your arms, ignoring him for a while, tapping your foot on the floor. "It's Taru's real name" you said normally when the lift opened.

"And I never knew that?" He asked and you shrugged. You quickly held him again, moving out quickly. You walked through the corridor trying to make minimum sounds so that nobody heard. But the man next to you? Huh. "WHY DID I NEVER KNOW THAT?" he threw a fit, not ready to cooperate and almost laying on you while walking.

"Because you're not me" you raised your eyebrow, smirking and continuing to walk. "Now help me walk, yeah?" You said annoyed when he didn't make a single effort. "Please, Jungkook-ssi" you let out, tired and exhausted. He groaned, finally trying his best to lift himself up from your form but still not ready to stob bouting.

 He groaned, finally trying his best to lift himself up from your form but still not ready to stob bouting