CHAPTER 58

🔞
Mature.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

JUNGKOOK

Her hands stretched out to hold mine, luring me into her soft touch. My thigh planted itself onto the soft mattress as I moved towards her beautiful form, long strands of hair reaching her waist but tangled and messy. Her eyelashes curved up naturally, as soon as her eyes met mine, driving me deep into the luxury of ecstacy.

I leaned towards her, trapping her luscious lips with mine, a feverish atmosphere surrounding us. Her eyes reciprocating mine, drunk and half-lidded, sparkling with lust but innocent at the same time. Her head turned away after a few seconds, making me frown. "Over here, beautiful" I voiced, swiftly turning her head towards myself holding her chin as I entered her. She gasped, fingers digging deep into my back as I found my rythm, slowly and painfully, causing her eyes to shut close.

"Jeon..." She whispered, heavy breaths leaving her mouth as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me to herself. I burrowed my face into her hair, my hands gripping her bare thigh tightly. "Shh" I murmered, kissing her again and sucking her neck. "That'll show" she said and I held her arms, pulling them together and stretching them above her head.

"It's supposed to, silly" I said, my voice hoarse and small. "Mine" I muttered before giving a few butterfly kisses to your chest and increasing my pace. I could hear her voice, musical uneven breaths leaving her throat. "There!" She groaned and I knew I was hitting the right spot, making her squirm and grip the bedsheet tightly.

She breathed out when I looked up at her after reaching my climax and pulling out. "Mmm" she moaned, furrowing her eyebrows, her pupils holding my whole universe in them. I pressed my lips together, looking at her as her expression changed before she shifted, making me confused. Then, she looked at my face, giggling before contracting her leg and pushing it out, her sudden strength kicking my body off the bed as I landed on the floor with a loud thud.