CHAPTER 26

Interactions

🌌

"Get in" you gritted your teeth, opening the door so the man can enter. You did not care about closing it, you didn't even care about yourself. You were too done.

You walked further and sat down on the couch. Stressfully bringing a hand to your head, you started massaging your hair. "Sit" you rather ordered, and the guy looked at you and smiled, pissing you off even more.

"It's nice to see you again" he said and you opened your eyes. "Of course it is" you said. "All of this is you, isn't it?" you asked, jumping into your seat. "All of what?" He acted as if he were in oblivion. "Don't play dumb. This all...  time travel shit?" you cursed, spotting your phone nearby. "Let us see where and when we are right now, shall we?" You fake smiled, swiping on your phone screen.

"Here we go" you whistled sarcastically. "2nd August 2021. Wow~" you smiled again, and then looked at him. He took off his sunglasses and that's when you started glaring at him, your looks to kill. If that was possible, he'd be buried underground by now.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this to me? I've never even met you before. Is this all because I threw the coffee at you?" You exclaimed and he sighed. "No." He said and you rolled your eyes. "Then why are you making my life a living hell?!" You roared.

"It's all for a reason." He calmly replied and you scoffed. "You really think this is fun, don't you?" Your voice quietened in disbelief. "And how long is this loop gonna continue? Me living in this virtual reality?" you asked, agitated to the fullest. "Its no loop." he told you. "It all happens when you ask it to. I had already asked you not to tell anyone about it. The time travel, I mean. I hade conveyed it to you. Remember the board signs?" He smiled again. "but seems like you couldn't resist telling your very best friend."

"Of course I couldn't!" you shouted. "I was already half crazy, I couldn't bear this craziness all by myself! Time travel is not real! What have you done TO ME?" You shouted, almost on the verge of bursting. "I have done nothing to you. It's just what you had always wanted. Everything you dreamt of, I made it your real life." He said and you looked away and then back at him. "And why, did you do it? Why can't I tell anyone about it? Why take me to the past time rather than the future?"

"I observed that throwing you five years in the future was a bit too much. So I decided that I'll leave you in this year, so that you can sort yourself out a bit more and don't break the poor boy's heart like you did." He said and you looked at him in awe. "And what connection do you have with him?" you asked and he shook his head. "You have too many questions, my child. They'll be answered by themselves. Just remember not to tell anyone." He said to you and you shook your head too.

"Why me?" You covered your face with your palm. "It's a gift. Why don't you like it?" He asked and you chuckled with ridicule. "I just wanna go back to my life. My normal life. I don't want to be here, this is not my home!" You looked away.

"You're meeting BTS today. Taru wants you to meet them. Especially that guy she's with. Remember, everything's changed. People are not in the same situations as they were before." He told you like a general knowledge chapter. "Not even you and your guy" He eyed you and you looked away. "The journal is in your cupboard. Under the pajamas" He said and then went on to the door, leaving you there in distress. Plain distress.

This time you felt like it was better if you slept forever than waking up like this every one month. You felt like your existence was a lie.

And now you had to behave as if you didn't know Jungkook all over again, probably the hardest thing you'd have to do in your whole life after knowing him, touching him, feeling him in ways you never imagined.

A/NShort filler chapter update

A/N
Short filler chapter update.

A little bit late, but Happy Birthday Mr. Min!

 Min!

And yeah, thanks for 800 reads🌌

Be yourself!
DiamondMaknae