CHAPTER 56

"And Jungkook, this is Noah. My younger brother"

You said in English and his eyes widened, he thought he misunderstood him as your brother. "Mwo?" He asked you and you rolled your eyes. "Dongsaeng. He's my younger brother." You repeated yourself and he cleared his throat, grip loosening. "Y/N's told me about you" He smiled this time, forming sentences like a piece of cake in the foreign language.

"Of course" Noah grinned before frowning. "Hey, Y/N, isn't this the person you had the posters of all over your wall-"
"-NO" you squeaked immediately, eyes widening. "That was another guy..." You narrowed your eyes and Noah shrugged. "Cool" he said before going to the guest room after muttering a 'see you later' the older.

"THAT, is your brother?" He asked as soon as Noah disappeared and you shrugged. "Of course! Who else will I go around hugging after coming out of my office?" You mischievously narrowed your eyes at him, making him a bit uncomfortable. "Didn't you recognize him? I've shown you his pictures!" You said, looking inside the boxes he brought.

"The pictures you showed me of him, he was tiny. Right now he's fucking taller than me" Jungkook sat on the couch with a puff and you frowned. "Why are you so hyper? Calm down, b. Who did you think he was? My boyfriend?" you scrunched your face at the thought and started laughing yourself.

"What else~!" He exclaimed and you shook your head before coming and standing in front of him. "Jeon?" You asked and he hmmed as a reply. You pressed your lips into a thin line and he looked up at you with doe eyes.

"Even if he were my boyfriend, why were you going nuts?"

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

24th December 2021
1:23 pm

"This is crazy" you laughed, snatching your younger brother's phone once more before gaping at the girl's face on it. "What? Don't make me regret showing you my girlfriend's photo" he whined and you chuckled, checking her out again. "Does mom know?" You asked and he rolled his eyes. "Why would I tell her?" He asked and you shrugged.

"I've not talked to her for two months" he said and you gasped, crawling towards his side of the bed. "Noah..." You said and he looked at you innocently. "Don't do this, okay? She's your mother" you said and he snorted. "She's our mother. And if she can't talk properly to my sister, it's better if she stays away." He said and you bit your lip.

"Noah, what happened between mom and me shouldn't ever affect your relationship with her. That's the last thing I want" you said and he just rested his head on your lap, scrolling through his phone. "It's Christmas eve tonight. And I want you to call her." You said and he frowned at you but you simply glared back. "Come on, baby bro. Do it. You're still not an adult yet, remember? You gotta listen to your older sis" You said and he pouted, making you smile and ruffle his hair.