EPILOGUE

Squirming a bit on the bed you twisted and turned like a bear

Squirming a bit on the bed you twisted and turned like a bear. "Ah" you groaned, settling yourself more on the soft pillow you laid on. You felt hobi on your face making you squint your eyes. Soon enough you felt somebody put a shade on your face and then remove it. This happened for quite a minute until you sighed. "I know you're awake, babygirl" You heard a husky voice.

And at that particular moment, your senses awakened.

You jumped away, once again, as deja vu hit you hard. "What's wrong?" He asked and you bit your lip. "Jungkook?" You asked, your voice filled with happiness and merriment. "Yes, babe?" He questioned and you shut your eyes, thankful to God with all your might. "I'M BACK!" You shouted in his ears and he scrunched his face. "Stop screaming in my ear!" he massaged his ear and you giggled.

"What's with you? You're talking weird. I think last night made you too... Speechless?" his eyebrow perked up, a little smirk on his face. He moved closer to you, muffling his head in your neck. You internally welped, had already started missing the feeling of him. But now you could feel it back, and it felt so very real. Just like the first time.

He sucked on your skin making your breaths heavy as you held on him for support. "S-stop" you murmured, aroused to hell. "Mmm" His raspy voice hmmed, getting his mouth away from your neck and kissing you gently. "I love you so much" He mumbled, head buried into the pillow you laid on, hugging you.

You melted into the touch, his small kisses on your collar bone making you ticklish. You were beyond crazy at the moment - if this was true, then yes, you were back. Back to where you were supposed to be. You never knew that seeing him again would feel this exciting, this ecstatic. The feeling of his lips on yours again was magical. There were no words to describe your emotions - they were a mess.

"Last night was freaking amazing." He whispered, next to your ear in his low voice. That line, now, activated all your body systems. But this time, it was your eyebrow which cocked up with a smirk.

"I know"

An original work not copied or meant to be copied

A daydream ; a scenario which you wish can happen in real life so bad that you can see it with your eyes open - even if it's not real.

To everyone who reads this, right now in future or in the past. 
A huge thank you. Your contribution made me smile, made me confident and made me happy.
And that's more than what I can ask for. I hope you had fun with this humour-romance story as much as I did while writing it. 
The silent readers, thank you. The readers commenting over here and making my eyes brighten every time I look at the notifications, thank you.
All of it means a lot, even if it was just for fun. 

And a common gentle reminder,
You are your own kind, and nobody can replace you, madame.

Be yourself!

©DiamondMaknae 2020

©DiamondMaknae 2020