CHAPTER 59

Mature.

Lechery

Sneak - peeks

Arousing touches

Spices on peak

Mouthed cusses

Forced attention

Hot shots, baby

*winks*

- Masterpeice by the mixed contribution of Taru and myself

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

14th February, 2022

"We should literally be eating ice cream right now" Taru sighed, rummaging through the black section. "How about this?" You ignored, putting up a brazier on yourself and she scrunched her face. "Why do you want so much lace?!" She exclaimed and you shut her up with a facepalm, rolling your eyes. She looked around to find everyone staring at her making her awkward before bowing as a sorry. "But Seriously, why?" She asked again and you tched.

"To seduce" You bluntly replied, going through all the lingerie in front of you. "What the fuck?" She spat, whispering. You turned around, smiling for a second before turning back to discovering. "Seduce who" Taru asked softly, trying to sound oblivious. "Jeon, who else" you said in a small voice and her eyebrows raised. "And when were you planning to break the news?" She asked and you giggled.

"Tyla baby, I know that you know that we are a thing~" you sang and she stared at your face with a blank expression. "Hobi oppa told me" you smiled and she narrowed her eyes at you. "Day two." She said and you raised your eyebrows at her. "I told you about Taehyung and I on day two." She repeated and you pouted. "I don't want to do this in the middle of a lingerie store, but I was hurt" she crossed her arms, scoffing.

"Come on~" you said, pulling her sleeve. "I thought you'd be happy. Besides, I don't understand our relationship yet. Look at me. I'm standing here in an undergarment store with you to buy fucking lace. We haven't even had sex" you blabbered and she looked at you, the same empty face, stared at you for a minute before sighing and turning around to go towards the red section of the store.

"Hey!" You said, walking with quick steps to catch up. "Where you off to?" You asked and she grinned like an idiot. "Lingerie. We're gonna get him heated up, baby" she muttered and you rolled your eyes again, this time in a playful way, laughing internally at her sudden mood swing. She turned around with a piece in her hand, making you cringe and hide in disgust. It looked decked up, hippy like, horny and fuck, red.