CHAPTER 45

🌌

The bell rang and Jungkook took his own sweet time getting out of bed and opening the door. And when he did, his eyes widened. "Y/N? You actually came?!" He asked, astonished. You looked at him from top to bottom, he was wearing a blanket like a dress, a pillow in his hand as well. His eyes were almost closed and looked sleepy but wide-eyed. "Hi...?" You awkwardly let out, two packets in both your hands and your famous sling bag hanging around your chest. "You're in such a bad shape,"

"I wasn't expecting many visitors," He mumbled, fixing the sheets. "How did you sneak into the society?" He asked instead and you shrugged. "I have my own ways" You got inside while saying that, keeping the stuff on the nearest table you could find. "So this is where BTS lives, huh" you whispered to yourself, your hands resting on your waist while looking around. The place was huge, scattered in many directions. It seemed like that house which has so many rooms that it's kinda difficult to count in one go. It was an apartment, though. A really nice one. Like a really nice one.

Hearing some sniffles behind you, you came back to earth and quickly went to the guy already checking out the bags you'd kept on the table. "Did you make some soup or something?" You asked whole talking a seat next to him, brows knitting just by seeing him this way. It was your first time to witness Jeon Jungkook being sick, and that just made you feel a bit more concerned than you were for other people.

"Nope," he replied, taking a seat nearby and watching you empty the contents of the bag you had gotten. 

"You haven't really been taking much care, have you?" You shook your head with a disappointed look on your face. "How about this?" You asked referring to the sandwich and he nodded. "Bwhy dwont chyu have some?" He asked with the food stuffed in his mouth and you chuckled, shaking your head. "I'm on a diet," you said and he frowned. "But you don't need one" He implied and your eyebrow perked up. "Neither do you, but does that stop you?" you raised an eyebrow and he quietly returned to munching.

"Have you tried taking a bath?" You asked and he shook his head. "Well..." He softly said. "I have a fever... So I thought it was better not to..." He said and you frowned. "There's fever too?" You asked and he nodded. "I swear, Y/N. Coronavirus" He said. "NO!" You exclaimed before frowning. "God, you need to stop joking about that,"

"Well should I..." you asked in a small voice as you extended your arm to touch his head but quickly retracted. "Oh we can use the thermometer anyway" you shook your head but then he quickly grabbed your hand and put it on his forehead. "I don't mind." he shrugged casually but all you could focus on was how burning hot he was, compared to the touch you felt on your little date when his body temperature was colder than you.

"Jungkook you need to put a wet cloth on your head and get some proper medication," You quickly said and he just sniffled and sighed. "Please do it. This fever isn't healthy. It's gonna stay..." You said and he tched. "Even if I do the water thingy?" He asked and you nodded. "Then what's the point of doing it?" He let out annoyed.

"It helps in fastening the normalcy of your temperature. Don't you know that already? Is it your first time getting a fever?" You asked jokingly and he shook his head. "No... but it's been years since someone treated me for my fever" he said, not even a smile on his face. You flinched a little, pressing your lips together. 

It must be so hard for him too. No one's living without sacrifices.

"You should really put a wet cloth on your forehead. Eat these tablets every night for three days" you handed them to him. "You'll be able to do the wet wipe thingy yourself, right?" You asked with a clear lack of assurance but he nodded firmly, looking a bit too confident. "Myself. Yes."

A/NOh he ain't 😂

A/N
Oh he ain't 😂

Loads of love to whoever is reading this story.

Thank you so much for 1.3K😭❤

Be yourself
-DiamondMaknae❤