CHAPTER 16

'Sometimes I realize how hard it is

To let the time solve the wrongs I did'

🌌

"They'll bring the luggage," Yoongi stated, pulling you out of the bus holding your jacket. Namjoon chuckled at the sight slightly while Yoongi stayed unbothered, pulling you in the hotel with you, making a question mark face. "Yoongiiiiiii" you whined and he stopped, standing at the reception.

"And what was that for?" You raised an eyebrow. "Well, you see. Taru went to the washroom. Ask for the keys." He said and you chuckled. "Poor yoongles. Trouble speaking English?" You spoke in English, teasingly but he smiled. "Hurry." He said and you chuckled. "Can we get the keys? Booked for BTS?" You politely asked and he smiled.

"Probably the whole floor is booked, we gotta choose our rooms," Namjoon said to you, coming from the back with his handbag. "Oh" you muttered and he smiled. "Well I'll just take the room closest to the lift, it's convenient," Yoongi said and the man nodded, giving the keys accordingly to everyone.

"Give the beach view to the kids," Seokjin said to Namjoon and Jungkook grinned, looking at him leaning on the slab. "Hyung it's fine..." "Naah, book the two rooms for Taehyung and Jungkook." Jin said and Taru chuckled. "Have fun" he winked and the four of you grinned to each other, getting in the lift.

As soon as you got into the room, the opposite one from Taru's, you were, for a second, left in awe. The room was built beautifully, the interiors leaving you drooling.

Jungkook pulled in the luggage and set it on the cupboards and you, before anything, pulled out your kit and got into the bathroom, ready to brush your teeth. One thing that bothered you a lot was going on without brushing your teeth for long. 

You stood there, the fancy eye-catching lights of the washroom making you pause and admire them. "Kook?" You shouted, looking at the mirror. "Yeah?" he asked, getting in the bathroom himself, ready to brush his teeth as well. "This place is AMAZING!" You said, emphasizing. He grinned, reciprocating your action of moving your brush over your teeth. He kept grinning idiotically, looking at the mirror while brushing and you couldn't help but burst into a chuckle.

"Bwhat?" he muffled out, looking at you with big eyes. "Nobhing" you kept smiling, spitting the foam out. "Bwhaaaaa" he whined and you chuckled louder, splashing some water on your face. "I just remembered Euphoria's MV" You softly said, splashing some more water while he looked at the ceiling with the brush hanging in his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh" he suddenly exclaimed, spitting the toothpaste but the foam still surrounding his mouth. "Neoneun nae salmae dasi tun haebit" he started singing with a choked voice, using the toothbrush as his mic and grinning at you. "Getaway!" You chuckled at him and he kept leaning to you, fooling around. "URI SIJEORI KKUM DEURI JAERIM" You just covered your face, rushing out the bathroom shouting "DISGUSTING" while he laughed like a maniac. 

🌌 

Once you were out from Taru's room, as she called you over, you rushed to your room barefoot. Getting in and now finally observing the bed on which a fluffy bunny lay snoring softly, you were more than excited to jump on the mattress as those women did in k-dramas. Squealing softly, you leaped on the white sheets, successfully landing right next to Jungkook who was already asleep. You stretched your hand to switch off the lights and then snaked further towards the arm that lay there.

Happily putting your head on his arm, you closed your eyes, your hand finding its way to his chest. You were too exhausted to be and who'd decline a free likey likey cuddle? You thought he was fast asleep but then you felt the hand on which you rested move a little bit, your clouded mind could only register how some long fingers entangled in yours and how he turned to his side to encage you, his warmth giving you the perfect idea of a sweet dreamland.

🌌

A/N:
Yes, yes real proud of me writing about a super fluffy cozy Jeon, now real quick, buy me one jungkook.