CHAPTER 55

Your words are a melody

Your sweet little felony

But the only thing that triggered me

A feeling called 'Jealousy'?

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

JUNGKOOK

Your face suddenly became inches away from me before you got even closer, and there. Your lips were plastered, but they never moved. Your eyes were closed peacefully while me here, peeing in my pants, was scared to death even to pull away from whatever was happening. I kept staring at you with wide eyes and I could only see your closed eyes, your calm breath, and my lips were a bit moistened by your blueberry chapstick.

There's a problem.

The problem wasn't that after giving me a simple, long peck like a genius, you got back up in seconds and left without even turning around and paying for the bill. Which technically, should be the exact problem on usual terms.

But the problem was... I wanted more. I mean, is this even normal? I look at this girl as my... friend's sister kinda person. We've spent so many days with each other goofing around, and I have never felt that I needed to... go beyond friendship. But now, once I had you doing this... weird stuff that you did, I feel like I wanted you to stay like that a little, tiny, teeny bit longer. Like... y-you know... not j-just a peck?

Fuck, I gotta get laid.
This is literally stupid. I mean, clearly, I should be taken aback and call you up to hear you say that 'this was a mistake and I didn't want it to happen'.

But the problem is, I don't want you to say this. I keep staring and the floor after about ten minutes of your departure, not even knowing that I was so lost. You fucked me up, Y/N. I shouldn't feel like this. This is not a k-drama where I pull you and kiss you back as if it's my last out of the blue.

Except that it can be.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

CHAT

12th December 2021

Crazy shit:
Can we just erase the last hour?
Received 4:07 pm