CHAPTER 70

"Get up, YOU PIG!" A female voice shouted in your ears making you jerk out of shock and fall on the floor, snorting

"Get up, YOU PIG!" A female voice shouted in your ears making you jerk out of shock and fall on the floor, snorting. Your lazy eyes woke up, frowning. "Mumma.." you muttered but recieved no replies in return. "No Mumma, I'll smack you Y/F/N" the person groaned again and you frowned, standing up. Turning around, you smiled. "Taru? When did you get here? I thought I was-" and then you paused, horror filling your whole being.

"No, wait, Taru?" You asked again and she looked at you with an unamused face, walking away towards her room. "Wash up" she mumbled and you froze on your spot, eyes shifting from left to right only to realize the same old house, the same interior, and the same old couch. The one on which you slept years ago, precisely, your shared home with Taru.

"No, no, no, NO!" You spat, sitting on the couch with your hands tugging your hair. "Oh no, was this all a dream, oh my God!" You kept scolding yourself, the unbelievable shock sinking in you. "Oh my god" you said again, throwing your head back as your thoughts ran at the fastest speed.

"Korean, I should try to speak korean!" You said but it felt like your dictionary of the foreign language had completely dissolved, all you could remember was some broken korean words, the ones like Annyeonghaseyo and Mianhamnida. "My goodness!" You exclaimed, thinking more. All the moments that had occured were all like a dream to you, the dream that we have and then becomes hazy after an hour or so.

Just the difference was, you felt like you'd been sleeping for a long, long time to have such a huge dream. It felt like you'd woken up after a good whole month. The moments were still there in your head, like an old movie,but just that it felt as if you were the heroine of it.

Trying to reach the depths of the episode ringing in your mind like a headache, you reached a point where all you could think about was the man. The old man. The shabby dressed guy. He did all of it. But now you didn't know how to summon him back. After showing you a beautiful future that couldn't be real, he left you alone. "Jungkook" you mumbled and Taru smacked your head. "HAVE A FREAKING BATH!" she shouted again. You looked at her with an expressionless face, your mind still hollow.

"We had sex" you said to her and she scrunched her face. "With whom?" She asked and you looked at her. "With Jungkook" you said and she sighed. "Y/N, stop reading smuts on Wattpad. It's affecting you mentally" she massaged her temples. "No, you don't understand!" You said and she glared at you.

"Go and get ready! I'M LATE FOR UNI, Y/N!"

🌌

16th May, 2019
5:23 pm

You walked out of the cafe kitchen from the back door, struggling with the huge garbage bag in your hand. Trying your best not to trip, you reached the garbage bin where you dumped the packet, finally heaving a breath and wiping off your sweat. It was around sunset while you were slogging your ass off at your part time job. Just like the olden days.