The New Teacher

Edited
Original: 125animeislife

With Saiki (First-Person Limited)

Good grief. What a mess I got myself into. I don't understand how the government found out about my powers and got turned into a teacher at the same time? I sighed and headed to my new class, E-3 that was terribly placed at the top of a hill.

Two agents followed me up, watching my every move like their life depended on it. I wasn't allowed to teleport nor walk out of their sight so I couldn't leave them behind like I planned to. Of course, I could have teleported with them but they also didn't allow that either since they considered it "dangerous".

This is Kusuke's fault completely, I should have shushed me when I could when he began opening that hole he called a mouth, last time I visited him.

I looked up the mountain, I still had hiking to go. I step carefully around the rocks and roots I could trip over and avoided the areas where bugs would live. I inhaled as I continuously thought of ways I could have avoided this situation, though it was all over now and I couldn't do anything now but let time pass and get out of this mess by hand, and that meant killing the un-killable teacher Koro-Sensei as quickly as I possibly could.

I reached the class of E-3 and looked towards the old run-down building that seemed to be half taken over by termites and the other half by either people or other natural creatures of nature. "Follow me inside," Karasuma said and began to walk ahead of me and Jelavic kept an eye behind me, thinking if Anti-Sensei B.Bs worked on me, just as much as they did on Koro-Sensei, I not-so delightfully told her, that they do not, she shoved me to get out of her head.

We walked into the building, and Koro-Sensei welcomed me inside to introduce myself. I walked in as asked to, all the kids looked at me silently with curious or bloodlust looks on their faces.

I greeted them in a bland manner, obvious to everyone in the room that I did not want to be here. I sighed and continued "My name is Saiki Kusuo but you will call me Saiki-sensei. I will be your gym teacher from now on," I said. "and if you want to kill me instead of you octopus teacher then please do." I mumbled, the class heard it and giggled a bit.

Karasuma though stepped in front of me and spoke: "Please do not do so, we need him to kill off Koro-Sensei." The class groaned a little bit agreed in the end.

I looked around the class at the students more specifically reading each one of their thoughts to see how I should be teaching them, to make my life more simple. They all seemed pretty normal for the first part, excluding the very noticeable bloodlust, anger, and sadism a large hand of them had.

I then turned my gaze at Koro-sensei who was staring at me with a wide smile on his yellow circular face, I looked at him in disgust, it was like he was taunting my very existence on this planet. I took off my glasses like I was about to clean them and looked towards him. He only stared back as gleefully as before, he didn't turn to stone.

My eyes scrunched up in confusion, and muttered out a few words of curiosity, Koro-Sensei seemed to not be affected by my abilities. I set my glasses back onto my face, and turn my head back to the class, as most looked up still looking at me in curiosity. Though Koro-Sensei began to snicker, in my first attempted assassination.

"Hehe... Saiki, you're going to have to try harder than that to kill me." Koro-Sensei laughed continuously, I barely spotted a glance to him, and the class just looked even more confused.

"Good grief, just leave me alone, you monster." but he only laughed at my bland name-calling, 'Stop laughing, what do you think I am? A circus performer?'

Karasuma stepped up once again to explain what the crap I was doing here. "I would like to explain to you that Saiki here, is a psychic, he had abnormal abilities far beyond any normal human placed on this Earth." The class obviously wasn't beliving this, as it could be easily called out for bullshit, (Like Toritsuka)

The class began to whisper to one another, a"You really think so" here and a "That's B.S." there. Till one kid spoke up from the rest, obviously the egotistical type, and seemed to have more of a smart stack of stones, in his head, rather than a brain.

"Where is the proof?" Saiki looked towards his general direction, a brown and white-haired boy whose feet were propped up on top of the table.

"Terasaka, be patient," Karasuma said to the k, "Saiki," Karasuma on my right allowed me to use my powers. I didn't bother to do anything special, as I looked at the angry boy, and with no large My Hero Academia power move, the boy began to float mid-air, and soon he began to stutter scream at what I was doing to him.

The class went quiet, as Terasaka began to curse at me to put him down, and then I eventually did...after Karasuma commanded I drop him, and that I did, as he landed harshly back on his chair.

The class was quiet, with whispering thoughts, as I looked to Karasuma, and then back to the class. But just to be faced with the classic green knife spiraling towards me, just a few centimeters from my face I caught it mid-air and dropped it to the floor, looking for the person who threw it.

It didn't take long to, as the only kid who was standing up, with his arm extended was the only one who cursed that it didn't hit my face, "Karma, do refrain from attempting to kill our newest teacher. You're supposed to try and kill me." Koro-Sensei said as he pats me on my head. I scoff and left the room.

I just want some coffee jello.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

My class with the students has begun as Karasuma, Koro-Sensei, and Jelavic talked afar in the classroom. "Everyone grabs a knife if you don't have one," I said to the class. A few kids who usually work with guns came up and dropped their guns into an empty box used for placement holding.

"Today it's just normal sparring with one another, try to knock your opponent onto the max next to you," I say pointing to the mats that were spaciously but equally spaced out with one another.

"Try to take down and take the weapon out of your opponent's hand," I looked around the class, no one was moving.

"We don't know what to do, Sensei..." a girl said, and I grumbled inside.

"Fine..." I said, in annoyance as I tried to find a target that could be easily taken down.

I then met eyes with a blue-haired feminine looking boy. "You," I looked at him. He shyly looked around and pointed to himself,

"Yes you," I bluntly told him, as the small boy waddled up to the mat next to mine.

"My name is Nagisa," the boy said, even though I don't remember asking, nor caring.

"Whatever," I said. "Come at me."

Nagisa nods and grips the knife harder as he somehow completely blanks out his mind. His knuckled become white as he takes one step forward and then began to run at me.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed the start of my book. The original was made my 125animeislife but I was given permission to take over the book. I will keep the main plot but change the words and amount of chapters in total.