School Festival P. 2

With Saiki (Limited)

With yesterday's events behind him, Saiki didn't know what happened, but the line was super long once he and his students got up.

"Look, you guys!" Fuwa said, "Somebody posted an online review that spread like wildfire!"

"I did a little digging to try and track down the source, and you'll never believe this! It's by Yuji Norita," Ritsu the computer said. 'So that's the boy who now doesn't have a father,' Saiki cursed to himself.

"Who happens to be: wait for it; the biggest name in the food blogosphere!" she happily cheered as Saiki grew a smirk.

"Since he grew up rich he's tried everything from caviar to crocodile," Saiki could help but scrunch up his nose at that face, "So that boy's palate, annoyingly enough, is highly developed. He has a money-is-no-object-I'll-try-anything approach. People love it!" One of his students said happily as they read the review.

"Okay then..." Nagisa said they were beginning to get to work.

And to say the least, Asano was not happy with how E-Class was doing.

"Saiki you're here too!" Saiki heard his name as he passed out food, he turned to see the people he was serving, it was Hairo and his baseball club. Saiki rolled his eyes, "Yo dude, so you're in middle school again?" he asked as he looked around the area.

Saiki shook his head and made a quick excuse, "Helping out," he said as Hairo gave him a proud pat on the back and a thumbs up. "You know him?" Agawa asked, a second-year at P.K Academy questioned.

"For sure!" Hairo said confidently, "He left this year to go to a private academy," the sun was beginning to fall through the sky, he was hoping the sun would fall quicker.

"Kusuo stop waiting around!" Jelavic yelled at him, as Saiki rolled almost left but was pulled back by Hairo who stood up.

"Can we keep him for a while, we'll pay extra!" he begged as Jelavic thought.

'What am I, a zoo animal?'

"Okay boys, don't have too much fun!" she smiled and winked at them Agawa was blushing as Hairo bowed and thanked her, though Jelavic wasn't proud about not getting a response from Hairo, now that he thought about it, Jelavic was a lot like Teruhashi, only Teruhashi was more "Cute" than "Hot" and Jelavic was more "Hot" than "Cute", well that's what people think and say, to him they are all just muscle in his eyes.

Though as Saiki sat down, Sugino went running to him. "We ran out of products, what should we do Saiki-Sen...kun?" Sugino twisted his words a little as he saw Saiki with a group of high schoolers wearing a bunch of different school clothes.

"Oh hey! I'm Hairo! A friend of Saiki-Kun here," he introduced himself, with an over-exaggerated bow. Sugino nodded slowly, "Cool?"

'Saiki wouldn't be-friend someone like him,'

'I'm not, he just thinks we are, and he doesn't know anything from my powers to me working so keep it on the down-low,' Saiki warned him, "You know what? I'll ask Bitch-Sensei," Saiki slapped his head.

"Is that what you call your teacher?" Hairo asked in shock, "That's not a very nice thing to do, you should respect your elders." He heard Jelavic curse, she didn't like being called an elder.

"No no no!" Sugino laughed as Hairo looked displeased, "She's not from here, so her name sounds like a bad word!" he tried to cover up his tracts and began to back away. Hairo turned to Saiki, who nodded.

"That really is her name, though it's more Biatch than bitch, so she asked us to call her bitch to make it easier," he explained for his student, Hairo just nodded, "Oh that makes more sense!" he thought out.

"No one should ever call anyone the B-word, it's not cool," he said, Saiki slowly nodded. Very rude it would be how very rude.

Saiki was now stuck with a bunch of people from school that he didn't like (He looked up to one, but they never talked, that was an average thing to do,) and the rest of the day then had passed fairly well, and quickly too. As Hairo and his baseball team waved bye to Saiki as they all bunny hopped down the hill.

"I never thought you would befriend someone like him," Irina said as she also waved them goodbye, most of them blushed. Saiki only shrugged.

Soon the last drinks were sold, and the last people left as it got dark and the students began to head home for the day.

Nagisa walked home with his mother, as only a few hours ago they had a mother-son bonding time together, then soon enough, it was just Saiki and the teachers, and even sooner Saiki and Koro-Sensei.

"Sit down Kusuo," Koro-Sensei had reserved a table and two chairs for them.

"So," Koro-Sensei poured him a cup of tea, and himself one too.

"Do you have a job in mind, you're at your last year of high school," Koro-Sensei spoke calmly, but Saiki shook his head. "Nothing," he murmured. What could he do with his life, that would make him get out of bed every morning.

"Oh, pity." Koro-Sensei sighed, "You're not an adult, but you are staying with me for around eight or more hours a day, so I consider you a student." he spoke truthfully. "And as a teacher--your teacher I will help you get to point A to point B," Saiki nodded, and Koro-Sensei stood up.

"Think about it for a little, I'll see you soon." Koro-Sensei took a burst up into the sky, with great speed, and soon left Saiki's line of vision.