Reaper 2.0

I really don't like this chapter...sorry

With Saiki (Limited)

Koro-Sensei gasped as Reaper 2.0 turned red.

"You will protect them, right?"

Saiki froze as he forced his students to step back from the man, though he knew he would be little help if he doesn't drink the vital, he knew he had to save it when Yanagisawa (Shiro) was gone.

"That is was a teacher is meant to do."

The Reaper 2.0 began to swing towards the group, so slowly, yet so quickly at the same time. Though in an attempt to do something to shield themselves from the attack, Saiki tried to get his students to run towards the other side of E-Class, or even find shelter inside the unsteady building, anything was better than in here. But they couldn't, no one could, as their feet were planted on the ground, like the weeds and roots that usually covered E-Class's garden were holding onto their feet and not letting go.

It didn't help that Saiki was too panicked and couldn't scream or command, not even move a muscle while the Reaper began to send an explosive wave towards the minors, which if it Koro-Sensei couldn't block the attack or get to them fast enough, it would most definitely kill one of them, if not all.

As a bright red explosion followed by pink smoke took place it had shaken the mountain like a mini-earthquake. The red explosion was hot, but not unbearable, but uncomfortable, as a few students raised their arms as a form to cover their heads if they were sent flying, but the only thing that actually happened was the sounds of desks crashing and glass breaking from inside the building, but all in all, they were fine.

"Are you alright, sir?" Nagisa yelled as he coughed away the now gray smoke that was around him and the rest of the students, and if Saiki could have any say or do anything right now, he'd hit Nagisa on top of the head, and tell him: that was a very stupid question, of course, he wasn't going to be 'alright' so what's the point of asking, other than being an unnecessary distraction towards Koro-Sensei, which is what none of them needed.

However, to answer Nagisa's dire question, Koro-Sensei was not okay, he was now quarter liquified and half burnt, as he stood with a layer of smoke filling the area around him while looking less than happy considering the smile on his face, which had gone down. E-Class students yelled in fear of their Koro-Sensei who stood around half twitching from shock.

"Well well," Shiro said through his form in the smoke like some sort of drama lead in a live-action movie Netflix adaption, as Koro-Sensei collapsed onto the ground, hunched forward on his hands and knees (tentacles?) while he tried to catch his breath from what had just happened as he tried to stay a reasonable opponent but was losing utterly, "Aren't you some sort of model protector?" Shiro laughed like it was a silly joke, and not like he just performed attempted murder on twenty-eight students and a computer.

"You could have easily dodged these blows if you had a mind to," Shiro deliberated out loud, while his frame walked out of the smoke and shadows, but not completely as to stay closer to the second Reaper rather than the first Reaper. "Yet you stayed," he hummed, "For the sake of your poor defenseless charges." he then suddenly held off from talking to Koro-Sensei, who was still out of breath and began to speak with the second Reaper.

Shiro was not a smart man, Saiki had noticed, as if plan A went up in smoke why wouldn't he understand a bigger and more deadly version of plan A (Plan B) would not be any better, Saiki wished he could have the honors of killing the man in white with a fake eye, but unfortunately right now would not be a good time, and the honors Shiro took to himself to end his own life were already in place, when he put the tentacles into his system, making him crave for bloodlust, just like how it went with Kaede, and likely for Reaper 2.0.

"I believe it is now time two-point-o, do another one, now will you?" he commanded his puppet, Koro-Sensei gasped as he was already having trouble with the first shot, he would surely not be able to live through a second one, as a tentacle turned red and was directed next to Mimura who was standing next to Saiki.

Saiki though knew what he had to do, not like he was controlling his brain, but acted out of instinct, as he leaped forward (a thing he didn't know he was capable of doing) as a wave of electricity came out of his body and surrounded his front, like a shield and was launched forward.

Koro-Sensei was still on the ground gasping for air, but the Reaper still did as he was told and shot another explosion at them, Saiki's shield deflected its attacks towards his students but not on him, as his shield was instantly brought down like a simple on-and-off on a switch, as Saiki was then sent flying through the sky, as his kids began to call for him while he was airborne, and who knew where his crutch went, not like that mattered anymore, but it would be annoying having to use a stick--that's what he thought when he was free-falling to probably death.

But luckily landed into a bush, which was uncomfortable, but better than landing on the stale dirt, which he could have broken a neck from. He felt a few branches pulling on his battered clothes, that he wore for less than three hours, while a few leaves tickle his nose, and heard animals scurry as a new and terribly unwanted visitor had entered into their home. Saiki would have at least tried to get up, but when he tried in was no use, as he was now weak and tired.

Even his attempt to roll off the bush didn't even work out as he wanted, as he just stayed there, tired and sweaty. He closed his eyes, and with the last bit of energy he thought:

'I'm going to have terrible back pain after this.'