Nearing the End

With Saiki (Limited)

He was sure he'd wake up, but he wasn't sure when or where maybe he'd wake up on the other side, he didn't fear death. He just didn't want to face it.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

Saiki wasn't dead-- to a minimal surprise, but as expected,-- since he was the main character and all.

But he wasn't sure who was alive at this point, while in the backgrounds of his dreams, he felt vibrations from someone yelling in horror and in anger. Saiki still couldn't do anything but did feel himself getting picked up by two small people, likely his students.

And was dragged for a while until placed on a small mountain along with the rest of his students, as he would expect.

"Is he alive?" some students asked, but the words after that were hazy and difficult to listen to once again before his mind turned on and off repeatedly as a light switch held right in the middle, with fifty-fifty chances that it would turn on or off at random moments.

"The past can never be regained or revised, if you were an average mortal," Saiki heard at that random time when his brain let him listen to the outside world, he wasn't sure who was hurt, but he knew E-Class had won the final boss battle, as Koro-Sensei was calm, but not happy when speaking to his students.

"...Birthday cake!" Saiki also heard, which was random, but it was Koro-Sensei, so it was normal, then followed by a student saying something, then a retaliated "Thirty-minute rule!" Saiki saw that as disgusting and desperate on Koro-Sensei's behalf, and he should have one hell of a reason to be eating a disgusting cake now of all moments.

"What about Saiki-Sensei?" a student asked, likely Nagisa, after Saiki heard a student gasp for air, Saiki was scared that one of his students has gotten hurt but knew they were in good hands when with Koro-Sensei.

"I don't know," he said softly, "He's not going to be okay, but I can't do anything about it."

'Damn it!'

While the students cheered for the good health of one of their classmates that must have come from the bad luck of one of the students, Saiki could feel Koro-Sensei come up to him dying body, but not dead yet.

"You worked so hard, Kusuo." a tentacle was placed on his head, "But you risked it all for the students...thank you." Saiki twitched his fingers, bending them slightly in response to the teacher's words, even if he couldn't use his legs anymore, he still had over two dozen students alive and in one fully working piece.

Koro-Sensei then had fallen to the ground, right next to Saiki, with a thud, and a sigh. "I am exhausted." the teacher complained. Saiki wished he had the ability to complain right now "Come now," Koro-Sensei said tiredly, "What kind of assassin lets a target linger indefinitely on the brink of there death?" Koro-Sensei asked like it was just another normal teaching day for him.

Saiki knew this was the last moments Koro-Sensei had on this Earth and used it to tell his students to kill him, rather than having the government kill him. The students stayed quiet but a few gasped like gasping was the only thing they could do at the moment.

"Don't you students understand?" Koro-Sensei tiredly asked as Saiki's hand twitched again, then he thought, and thought and thought, and gasped, but he couldn't stand up, as his eyes went wide in realization, oh he was so stupid!

A few students came to get him but were shooed aside by Karasuma who held him up by the skin above his elbow, 'So you aren't dead, what a surprise' then held him there respectively, as he knew Koro-Sensei would like to have Saiki listen in on this.

Koro-Sensei breathed out a shaky breath of laughter from his student who had just woken up in an extremely panicked state.

Saiki now understood, why Kiyo had thought of him as stupid, and his lack of creative skill was showing, as Saiki just needed a little more arm strength to make this go well. "At this point, boys and girls, we are running out of time." Saiki saw a few of his students, all dirty and tired, bow their heads, Kayano did too while wearing another person's blazer.

Saiki had questioned what he had missed when in an unlikeable state of his, likely: a lot. He must have missed a lot.

"I'm sorry children," Koro-Sensei said, "All good things have to come to an end, in some way or another. That's life." he said, his tired smile and drooping eyes were clear as day on his face with dirt and scratch marks. "That's the nature of the classroom."

Students looked up to the red light, as it grew larger, Saiki didn't bother, what was the point too? They only had around an hour to forty-five minutes left for Koro-Sensei's death, they just needed to know what to do at that time.

Saiki knew what he was going to do, as he flexed his arm and fingers.

"You shouldn't do that." Karasuma said, "Wait for some professional help." Saiki scoffed, as he still flexed his arms.

"Now or never." Saiki had humbly as Karasuma gave him a questioning look, but didn't question it, thinking that Saiki was going crazy from the un-feelable pain or lack of sleep.

"Guys," Isogai said, sounding a lot like Saiki now that Saiki thought about it, maybe it was because they had the same voice actor, Saiki thought of that being why they sounded the same, Saiki also noted that he sounded a lot like Kyo from the Fruit Basket, he wasn't going to question that either, as he was wasting time thinking about his and Isogai's voice actor rather than Koro-Sensei.

"We have to make a decision, one way or the other." the class was quiet for its representative. "We could stay out of it, leave Koro-Sensei's fate up to them..." Isogai looked around for everyone, but they all kept silent.

"Let's take a vote, who here doesn't want to kill him?" all students from both Red and Blue team raised their hands, Saiki swung the lower part of his hand up to be a part of the vote. "Alright," the vote was taken, "Hands down. Who wants to kill him?"

No hands went up, as all the student's eyes went glossy.

Not Saiki's, he had a plan an idea! He knew how to save Koro-Sensei!

The loophole, the perfect loophole he had was finally what he had gained.

'become anything that he is not currently like now,'

"...to breathe through another day and walk the Earth too, like a human."

"There's no turning back time on what has already happened"

"The past can never be regained or revised, if you were an average mortal,"

With that vote, Saiki knew he was going to save Koro-Sensei.