The Unwanted Precognition.

With Saiki (Limited)

Though unfortunately, Saiki didn't see the ending of the play, he didn't see the precognition either, as it was back to his students yet again.

"Awe man." Nagisa groaned as Saiki sat in between Kaede and Nagisa his fingers tapping against the armrests of his chair in anxiety for obvious reasons. "That's gonna be a mess to clean up," he sighed and looked into the shed.

"Yeah," Kaede agreed, "I was putting stuff away and my hand slipped," she stood "Sorry," she ended sheepishly, "These are the beads we used for the river in our play," Saiki nodded with that fact, they surely weren't anti-sensei BBs those are pink.

"I got them on loan from a prop supply store." she said, "No worries we'll tackle it together," Nagisa said kindly as Saiki sunk into his seat, this is how it was like to be the third wheel in a group of kids younger than himself.

"Thanks, Nagisa!" she chimed and Saiki could help but cough, "O-oh and you too sensei!" she smiled but Saiki rolled his eyes, what help could he be anyways.

Though somehow he could help by attaching brooms to the armrests of his seat as he rolled around. "I didn't wanna get in the way of everybody's assassination plans, so, y' know," she muttered off just as Koro-Sensei came in.

"Ah-ha." he said, "I was wondering where the pair of you two suddenly disappeared to. You too Kusuo." he said as he walked into the room, Saiki stopped wheeling around the room, Kaede awkwardly laughed.

"I could be in pair of assistance if you need it?" The teacher asked, and Kaede smiled.

"Oh, that'd be wonderful sir!" she said too innocently as Saiki eyed her from the side, and then Koro-Sensei went straight to work where he whooped as he placed the beads into the bag.

"Something smells fishy..." Koro-Sensei remarked as he stopped cleaning, Saiki agreed. "Or during the school festival, we used this place to smoke fish," she remarked, and Saiki glared at Koro-Sensei as if he was hoping the main teacher was on the same page as him.

"So many school events," she and Nagisa cleaned the final bit up as Saiki was rolling out of the shed, and placed the used broom on the wall, "No kidding," Nagisa agreed, "Feels weird,"

Saiki rolled his eyes, 'Stop kissing each other's asses.' he would have liked to say, but held it back for the moment.

The two spoke, but Saiki had a feeling he shouldn't leave them alone, something unwanted was up, and it was less than enjoyable.

Though they spoke about their first days here in this mess and Saiki couldn't help but listen, he came in around the second quarter and left everything behind...family, parents, nuisances (which he was missing) everything, it was nice to hear what happened when Saiki was still living a teen's life.

"Score!" Koro-Sensei laughed "Another one of Okajima's hiding holes apparently!" Koro-Sensei being a perv said.

Though something saw something wrong as Kaede fixed her hair, he couldn't tell what she was thinking until he didn't need to know, as vines from the back of her head grew, and Saiki's eyes widen. This was his precognition, this was the bad feeling he had about Kaede all along.

"Shit!" Saiki quickly wheeled back, "Nagisa!" he warned his student who looked up, but eye's went blank, and the whole shed exploded as Koro-Sensei went into a pitfall, and Saiki fell off his wheelchair because of the blast.

"Oh, Koro-Sensei," Kaede who was not Kaede said, "How I love you!" Saiki tried to get everyone else but obviously wasn't able to move, as he cursed. "Way to ruin the fun Saiki-Sensei, but Koro-Sensei. Just die."

Saiki gulped, "I watched closely, saw different assassins try and fail." the crazed girl said, "But the one thing they used that seemed most effective...was a simple pitfall." she smiled, as Koro-Sensei grunted, and tried to protect himself but failed.

Though as Koro-Sensei fell in panic, Kaede laughed. "Pretty cool right? I know exactly how your tentacles move." she smiled and laughed eerily, to the world's darkest joke. "After all, I studied you for over a yead. From the best seat in the house!" her eyes became sharp.

Koro-Sensei was having a hard time pushing her off, and Saiki looked to her floating figure in shock, why hadn't he noticed? His bored eyes became beady and his pupils shook in fear.

He reached his arm to Nagisa but failed, he also was sitting in shock.

"One more 'ought to do it!" She gasped when a light came from Koro-Sensei, though as Koro-Sensei growled Kaede covered herself with the green vines she held.

Koro-Sensei bolted out of the shed, and Nagisa was quickly grabbed by Isogai while Maehara and Sugino held Saiki up, while one of the girls went to grab Saiki a seat.

"What in the world? What happened?" though the question was soon answered, when the roof exploded into pieces of wood.

They gasped as they saw a different type of Kaede looking down on them, "Are those?" a student asked and Saiki nodded, as he was given a seat. "Since when did Kayano have tentacles?" Megu asked, but no one held the answer.

"Aw, dammit." the one innocent girl cursed, "And I attacked you with everything I had." she looked sly. "You're slipperier than I thought..." her dead eyes looked at Koro-Sensei who grunted, "Clearly. Sorry, Saiki-Sensei didn't mean to hurt you," she said as Saiki's adrenaline still pacing slowed down, and noticed a deep cut on his eyebrow, as blood began to leak down.

"Kaede!" Koro-Sensei yelled, "What is the meaning of this?!" he asked frustrated, but held a smile.

"Oh yeah." she spoke sheepishly as ever, "Sorry. FYI: My real name's not Kaede," her tentacles whipped around, "I'm Aguri Yukimura's little sister." Koro-Sensei gasped as the class seemed to tense at the name.

"You get it now, don't you?" she asked deadly "Murderer," Saiki had a lump in his throat and repeated the word in his head. This was Koro-Sensei they were talking about, but the class seemed to put two and two together.

"Wait, Yukimura? Hara asked as Kaede's face looked cruel, but she wasn't Kaede, she was Yukimura, Saiki was beyond confused, and hurt too.

The blood drenching his face didn't seem to help.

"Oh well, no point crying over spilled milk. I'll just have to reset. How about another whirl tomorrow Koro-Sensei? Don't worry: I'll tell you where."

Her voice seemed to be doll-like and dolls aren't alive.