Retirement Home

A.N- So Skip this if you like, but there is not anything of Saiki K and Harry Potter so I chose to make my own bit now in my sorting of Hogwarts Houses.

Slytherin- Toritsuka, Kusuo, Teruhashi, Saiko
Gryffindor- Mera, Kusuke, Hairo, Nendou, Kuboyasu,
Ravenclaw-Touma, Kaidou, Arisu
Hufflepuff- Mikoto, Yumehara, Yuuta, Imu, Takashi,

Last Time...
That took more stress and energy than dealing with all the numbered nuisances together.

With Kusuo (Third-Person Limited)

Saiki woke up bright and early the next day. Though he would have liked to sleep for another hour and a half or so, the birds had another story to tell.

'Haha-you-can't get-me!' two birds were fighting.
'He-he-he thinks I can't get him! I'll show you my true side. I, Blue Wings Plane,' one cawed to the other, it reminded him a little bit of Kaidou.

Saiki loaded a gun and aimed at the bird, though thoughts against it. Shooting a bird would find him, and he doesn't want to spend his money on something as stupid as a bird.

Saiki put down his handgun and looked at the necklace. A dog collar, and wrapped it around his neck.

Getting ready in his usual day wear, (black suit coat, black tie, black pants, white button-up shirt) and was set off to have the longest headache he'll ever have.

Visiting Kiyo Saiki, he was re-regretting everything, plus he still needed to see how his parents were handling things together...not well he expected.

Putting the do-tracker under his clothes Saiki turns and sighs his eyes as usual turn a sharp icy blue, and he found his way into a backstreet of Okinawa, a few miles away from where his grandmother stayed if he checked the map on his phone correctly (Which he did).

Saiki slipped his phone into his pocket, memorizing the direction to get to Sun Shine Retirement Home.

Taking a few turns that seemed a familiar to him from his class trip, Saiki made it to the home without too much of a hassle, a few officers stopped him, asking why he wasn't in school, he explained with frequent lies that he had a day off school and he had to visit his very sick grandmother at the retirement home.

Everyone took his sob story as he continued off without hassle, that was until he actually got to the retirement home.

It all seemed pretty fine fro, the outside, but when you actually stepped inside it was filled to the brim with chaos.

"The revolt of the elderly!" a man creaked as he stood on top of a worker who was likely passed out, his walking stick above his head as he yelled.

It was like a daycare when the people who took care of the children didn't know what to do.

It was the exact same but with the elderly.

"Rise! Rise!" a group chanted as they walked in five by five across the grassy fields, canes leaning on their shoulders as rifles would. "Rising revolution!" they chanted as they stomped passed Saiki, "Rise! Rise! Rising revolution!" their words faded out.

"Hello?" a shaky voice was speaking above Saiki, he looked up.

A lady only in her thirties or less with a tag saying she worked there began to shake. "Help me. It's an uprising," she sobbed as Saiki still looked up. "Please tell me you're Ms.Saiki's grandson," she begged as Saiki nodded.

"Oh my goodness," she put a hand to her heart. "Thank you," she cried, "Thank you for taking her away, even if its five minutes." she sobbed but did it quietly so the old people couldn't hear her (It's not like they could hear anyway).

"She's taking over this self-emitted retirement home, she's in the 'Staff Only' room," Saiki nodded and thanked her as he went and looked for the staff only room.

The old people didn't notice him as he walked around and found the room.

He wanted to die.

When he stepped in it was a disco.

A disco ball changing colors as it hung on the ceiling, and pop and rap music pounded loudly in the room, Saiki had to cover his ears.

The room was dark ad purple, as it had newly added (by the scent) dark purple carpets and purple bean-bags scattered all over the place.

His grandma was sitting on one of those bean-bags as she had large black glasses and drank some drinks and bobbed her head to the music.

She only turned and faced the door when natural light came in.

"What's popping my boy?" she stood up and walked to him, a droplet of sweat beaded down the side of his head.

"Here to get me out of my joint?" she spoke cliche western, "Well laddie, I can't say I love this place." she popped a peace sign.

"But I do need some fresh air..." she started acting again as a nice old lady with gray and pink hair. "Let's leave," she smiled scandalously.

"No one will think anything suspiciously on a kind and handsome grandson taking out his granny to the city." she smiled and pinched his cheek with brute force.

"Then I'll train you."

She threw Saiki's head back, and walked out with a cane she snatched from someone.