After Fight

With Saiki (Limited)

To Saiki's surprise, (one again) it hadn't even been ten minutes since the fight had ended and Nagisa had won, that things were back to normal again.

Naturally, Saiki was a little salty about losing and having to give Koro-Sensei a chance to live, but he hid that inside him...for the sake of his students.

But luckily for him, that didn't mean Koro-Sensei was off the hook for death, Saiki was still able to kill him when the proper time came, and when he builds up enough power to walk again. On a random note that he forgot about: he should call Kiyo at some point.

As the sun began to set for the new day, Saiki waved and said his goodbyes to his students and he trudged himself towards his apartment and hoped that his robotic leg wouldn't slip or break under the pressure of the steep hill.

Close to home, and people out of ear-shot, Saiki dialed up Kiyo once again.

The phone rang for a little while before the crazy old lady picked up the phone.

"Kiyo's fine ass speaking, you'll be in a world of wonders here. What can I do for ya', and a fair reminder Stripper Sunday is coming up and dem fine lads don't accept any money being thrown at them unless it's over 10,000 Yen."

Saiki looked creeped out at the fact that this was the crusty old lady talking to him, and not a fourteen-year-old emotional teenager.

"No thanks..." Saiki said, confused as an 'ooh' went through the other line as Kiyo realized that she was talking to her youngest grandson.

"You can still come you know--,"

"No," Saiki quickly cut her off as he muttered 'what a pain' under his breath as he continued to regret his decision with talking to his grandmother, but he knew he had to or the old lady will come to get him in person.

"Anyway," Kiyo said with an annoyed voice through the other side, "Mind telling me, how you don't have your powers, your father, bless his soul I can't stand him, tried to explain but was crying through half of it," Kiyo said as Saiki was beyond confused when Saiki saw his family they looked fine, sure a little sad, but nothing that would stick out.

"He lost 50,000 Yen bet with your brother," Saiki now realized that his dad lacked a complete and utter amount of sympathy for his father, but that was lost a long time ago.

So now there was Saiki, explaining in full detail how he lost his powers, and until recently his ability to walk, though he also explained that he had an exoskeleton helping him out as he worked his muscles to the best of their abilities.

After the long explanation and Saiki's walk to his apartment was over and he was at his apartment sitting on the couch almost falling asleep because of the long day he had, Kiyo sighed.

"Boi, so you're telling me, your ass is in a machine that helps you walk since your boss poisoned you with whatever and now you have to train yourself as a baby to walk again," Saiki hummed in the short segment of what she said.

She then muttered, "Thank god you're anti-fun, your girlfriend would hate this," Saiki rolled his eyes on the other line as Kiyo then shouted.

"No, no, no! Not the metal poles! We're natural! Use bamboo!" Saiki was even more confused, as Kiyo then shouted once again, "No no no! That covers too much, give them something more useful to the eyes! Whatever, bye K-Dogg love you!" and then she hung up.

Saiki wasn't going to even bother, trying to call back again, just as much as he didn't bother changing clothes, and with this sudden motivation to do nothing: he had fallen asleep on the couch.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

The next day Saiki realized that the kids and Karasuma were going to take a full head dive into finding a way to save Koro-Sensei from ending the world in a big bang bringing him along with it.

Saiki, needless to say, wasn't going into this like everyone else, him still wanting to be the one to kill Koro-Sensei, but again, as stated before, he should keep this to himself, he doesn't want his students back's towards him.

"To put this in general terms..." Takebayashi said as the day had only started, "...what about world leaders?" he offered up, with a follow-up question, "Is assassinating Koro-Sensei their only game plan?" and now this question was rhetorical-ized the question.

Saiki being a respectable teacher didn't roll his eyes. He was speaking like Kaido did...and on that note what was going on with Kaido? P.K Academy in general? Was Nendo still not eating ramen, was Teruhashi acting back to normal? He couldn't find it in him to care, as he paid attention back to his student.

"I doubt it, bear in mind the larger goal is to save the Earth from certain destruction," Takebayashi told them bluntly as he explained the facts, "They can't afford to be unilateral. The odds are high that they have explored options that don't involve killing him."

"So," Takebayashi took a breath, and continued, "Why don't we look into what those options might be?"

Saiki looked to Koro-Sensei, now realizing that his smile did change as the bricky-ness went down a bit as it covered a slim portion of his face than the sometimes usual, larger smile on his face.

Maybe Saiki was going crazy, maybe the author was too.

But aren't all the best people crazy?

E-Class is the craziest by far.