Lift Off

Sorry I didn't update on time.

With Saiki (Limited)

The rocket shot up into the air, as Nagisa's voice began to bounce with a hesitated scream.

Saiki's head was pressed hard against the head of his seat, as he peered towards Nagisa and back head. To him, this was very uncomfortable, but he didn't feel in the mood to want to complain.

"That's liftoff,"

'What?' Saiki thought, as his eyes widen in fear. 'What do you mean that's liftoff? Then why does everything feel so uncomfortable?'

He then caught a yell that seemed to be trapped inside him like a John Mullaney ghost. The rocket (as Saiki could now feel) was in the air, as his face seemed to stretch as the pressure around his body became heavy.

Nagisa was panicked, Karma on the other hand: was just as equally as panicked as they shot through the air. In total: Everyone was super fucking panicked, even Koro-Sensei who wanted to come along.

"Ugh!" he cried, "It's so fast!" he said as they could hear him from the roof of the rocket.

"You're tagging along again!" Saiki yelled over the rumbling noises of all the fancy technology put into this, "Whatever," he said to himself, "This man is crazy either way." Saiki just rolled his eyes and chose to ignore the screaming emotional teacher.

"Well," he laughed worryingly, "You know me. I'm a worrier." he spoke through a plastic megaphone so all three could hear from the inside, Saiki had noticed as his voice seemed to be more projected than usual, even in a class, minus the heavy wind pressure and noise.

"Try not to be overly concerned about getting the research data, agreed?" he asked, "You're soaring through space!" he cried happily to his students.

"Actually!" Saiki retaliated, "We're in the Thermosphere!" he yelled over the teacher, who should be getting his mathematics correct. "We've been lifted off for around fifteen seconds." he explained, "And the average rocket like this can move seven point nine (7.9) kilometers per second, meaning we are 118.5 kilometers above the ground!" he yelled at the knowledgeable teacher.

"Yes, my apologies Kusuo!" Koro-Sensei yelled, "But correct! Very well done!" Koro-Sensei applauded in a gingerly manner.

"Anyway!" Koro-Sensei yelled, "When you get into space--and even right now-- you can sit back and relish the experience!"

"Koro-Sensei." Nagisa said through his muffled air mask that covered his face, "There's something I'd like to say:"

Saiki rolled his eyes at the blue-haired student, who had a tendency of being caught up in his own world half of the time, in his academic career, 'Get on with it! You don't have to start every dramatic conversation like this!' Saiki wanted to say, as he chose to just ignore saying that and listen to what his Drama King student had to say.

"You never wasted a single opportunity to teach us something," (Saiki rolled his eyes 'The drama,' he told himself 'I bet this is what Mean Girls is all about,' that reminded him, he should probably watch the movie that Kiyo recommended him to watch.)

"Even if you had to put yourself in danger," Nagisa continued to talk "We're very grateful for that, but..." 'Heh,' Saiki thought, 'He said butt'-- he then quickly groaned, 'I'm turning into Kiyo, Nendo, or a horrific version of both.' he cried to himself. "--But your life means more to us than what it can teach us. It's what this whole mission is about," he said as he fixed in his megaphone to his mouth, and preached like a sister. "Just wanted me to let you know that."

"Thank you," Koro-Sensei said solemnly through the megaphone (somehow) "I do, and I really appreciate it," he said his final words before he began to groan and cry, and then scream, as Saiki could only conclude that he fell off the side of the ship, and was free falling through the Mesosphere, Stratosphere, and Troposphere, before having a high chance of landing in the lithosphere (Water).

Saiki sighed a sense of relief that the pestering teacher and co-worker were gone, as the rocket his Mach 23, a grand total of being faster than Koro-Sensei, for the students the first time, and for Saiki for the first time in forever.

It didn't take too long for Saiki and his students to be gliding rather than bumping through the air. All three could tell that they were finally in space and heading towards a satellite, lucky for them this was the first working test subject for the Space Station to reach outer space, properly.

Saiki thought of that fact and sighed happily. No blood on his hands, Karma or Nagisa's hands, and more specifically the man who went with all of this, to begin with--Koro-Sensei's hands.

A signal went off inside where they sat, and in their headphones/earpieces too, as the space station said: "Rendezvous complete. Commence HTV catch." Pause, and then another man's voice said, "Roger!"

Saiki didn't know what half of that meant, but it didn't matter as they were all happily alive like planned.

"Mechanical arm operation verified. Three more meters, two more meters, one more meter... " there was a bump when the space-thingy was doing some thingy.

"HTV catch, complete."

That thingy meant somethingy that Saiki didn't know really what it meant, 'that felt shitty.'

'And what's with the 'y' endings, like it's funny that, everything is okay, and at a bay, and sweltering but okay--any way that the author spends her time away not on the story but on a game of any word that goes with 'y' or 'ay'--not saying that's okay, but this is accordantly not okay, so what I say, is that my life isn't a game or a story to play, I'm feeling this way, so get back to the story,' Saiki rhymed, but it didn't stop there.

'Anyway, I must deny that everything's alright, even though everything rhymes, I must be beside as I can head the city, and as witty and easy and pleasey and as dray as I can say. Surprisingly everything is Ay-okay,'

(Sorry,)

"Let's do this," Saiki said.