Saiki's New Plan

With Saiki (Limited)

"Whether you kill me or not, come March, I'm doomed. I either go alone, or I'm taking Earth and everyone who lived on it, with me." Koro-Sensei confessed, Saiki now saw him in a different light.

He wasn't the fun, sweet-loving teacher that they all knew when they first met him, he was a ruthless killer that will end all humanity for the reason that was unknown.

"That's the only aspect of your future assassinating me can change."

Saiki breathed a bit, he was scared, his students were scared, and as of right now, after the story, after they get back to class. This isn't going to be a happy-go-lucky class anymore to him.

Saiki's face turned dark, as he moved his chair away from Koro-Sensei, refusing to meet eyes with him.

He was going to be the one, who will kill Koro-Sensei, and no one, not even his own students will be standing in his way.

Koro-Sensei sighed as he saw Saiki, the teen's back facing him, as he started to speak, "Born in darkness,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"The ruthless serial killer finally found the joys of being seen," Koro-Sensei paused the story momentarily at the happiest point of the sad story, as he looked across to his students, all quite quiet as they listened in to the past of their target, of their teacher.

Saiki still facing away from his, felt utterly disgusted, this is what people do? They test out dangerous chemicals on a person, just to see him suffer?

It would have been better if they sent him to jail, or put him on Death Row, but no human no--it shouldn't just be that--no one or nothing living should ever have to feel that way ever.

Saiki clenched and unclenched his fists, he was still going to bring down Koro-Sensei, but he was going to bring down every ruthless man with it, even if it killed him.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Saiki understood now, Koro-Sensei was a love-struck, power-hungry test subject.

Kaede was the victim in all of this at the end, a victim that went power-hungry just as much as the assassin.

It all was just a continuous loop of unfortunate events for everyone.

Then more people got caught up in it, and the government put more lives on the line, from the people overseas to current day Japan.

To the point when people were so desperate, the government was so needy to get Koro-Sensei out of this world and into a grave, that they put the students of his once love to kill him.

Koro-Sensei had finished his story and was speaking to the children, but he quiets himself down when he saw Saiki wheeling himself away from every one, no one chose to stop him, they knew it wouldn't have done much.

Saiki went away across the city and into his apartment, now that he knew what he was killing for, his apartment, that never really felt like home to him anyways, felt like a prison. A stupid fucking prison.

His emotions were toyed with, his family was far, friends even further away. Saiki went to the kitchen and grabbed a few sheets of paper, and a pen.

Quickly writing, quickly flipping pages, as he tried to stand up, he could only stay up for a few seconds, but it was still better than nothing.

Saiki was also able to knock down a few small objects, moving a pencil away and towards him, closing the curtains and opening them too.

As much as Saiki was tired and annoyed about all this, he knew he had to re-learned his powers if he wanted this plan to work out, and work out well.

Writing and practicing and aiming, is how Saiki had spent his night and the early morning, and no distraction from that, other than a snack break of coffee jello and a cookie or two to fill up his stomach as he got back to working endlessly.

Coffee mugs were emptied as he was now wide awake, somehow still tired as ever, and the feeling that he could fall asleep standing up if he could, but when he closed his eyes he could seem to sleep.

Looking down on what he spent hours writing, was an entire list of the worst people in the world, and what he did was going to be one of the most changing events in the history of not only in Japan but to everyone in the world.

He was going to kill everyone on this list. Every. Single. Person. If he had his life on it or not.

For the sake of the world, and for the same reason that history repeats its self, he was not going to let that happen.

With this long list, it also holds information about the newest targets.

Where they lived, what they have done, and what would be the best way to let them die.

They deserved to die, Saiki realized when listening to Koro-Sensei's story, some people are just better off dead than others, dead or in prison, where they lay for the rest of their life.

Saiki tucked the paper into a spare folder in his room, as he went out the front door.

He felt like a new person, and he left the door.

"You're not the same as what you were before," Saiki laughed quietly to himself, as he spoke to himself in the second person, "You were much more...muchier...you've lost your muchness," Saiki smiled at the Mad Hatter's words.

"What I've lost," Saiki looked up into the morning sky, "Is my ability to feel pain for the people who have given pain,"

Saiki chuckled a bit more as he gripped his knife that was on the side of his wheelchair.

"Isn't this a mad world?"