Yanagisawa v.s Koro-Sensei

With Saiki (Limited)

"In my case, that would be now!" his smile grew but his eyes look dead.

Saiki looked at Koro-Sensei and wished that the yellow creature they called a teacher lived to see another day.

Reaper Number Two began to howl, as he shook the land and launched forward towards Koro-Sensei, but Koro-Sensei had jumped in the air, mostly to keep his students safe from what the Reaper could do, Saiki watched the fight as he tried to think of a safe place to keep his students, but there was nowhere to go--to hide.

Saiki once again tapped the enclosed vital, trying to think if he should take chances and drink it for himself since Koro-Sensei was now very unlikely to win this fight, that was going to move up to two versus one at any moment rather than one verse one.

The students were getting blown back as Saiki stuck one of his crutches in the dirt, to keep him from spinning away in the gust of unnatural wind, and overall the wind and power being used, you could still hear the tormented screams of Koro-Sensei as he tried to fight off the newest Reaper.

The fight soon had only gotten worse, and the wind pressure had built up so high that now Saiki was gripping onto some roots on the ground, to stay safe from the fight, a few other students did the same, or planted themselves into the ground to keep safe.

The sonic booms were abnormally strong, to say the least, and Saiki began to slip from the roots he had grabbed onto for his life, but soon the Reaper attacked the ground as the roots came undone from under Saiki, sending him through the air, but not for long.

As a fast grip had gotten onto Saiki's forearm, and pulled him to the not-so-safe safety of the Earth, as Saiki steadied himself, by stabbing his crutches into the Earth once again, and placed his feet and wrapping around some ground roots.

Knowing that Saiki couldn't yell over the sonic booms and that trying to speak would be useless, Saiki gave a head bob in thanks to Terasaka who looked away soon after to tare at the fight that was still continuing, for what may be an entire episode.

Koro-Sensei was then thrown to the ground, as the sonic booms stopped while the teacher was having trouble getting up, but was only thrown back into the air, as Nagisa tried to think Koro-Sensei was going to be okay, as he called out to Koro-Sensei, but no one could be that optimistic about is the fight.

"Sufficiently hopeless yet, guinea pig?" Shiro ruthlessly asked as he began to send out tentacles towards Koro-Sensei who dodged, as the tentacles were too close for comfort, "A little math theorem," Shiro said to Koro-Sensei like this was a good time to be talking and teaching rather than fighting. "Square the inverse of your tentacles and solve for genius. Factor by the power of hatred." He grabbed onto a screaming Koro-Sensei and brought him down to Earth "And You get superiority!"

'That's not how math works'

He brought Koro-Sensei down to Earth and made him, his own instant grave, Koro-Sensei groaned as he felt like losing that moment. Koro-Sensei was then continuously thrown around like a rag doll, as the students were moved towards the building, for safety purposes.

The student only watched in horror, as the fight continued, one-sidedly.

But soon, that was not the case, as Koro-Sensei began to deflect, everyone, including Saiki and Ritsu, looked up in astonishment, as now Koro-Sensei's screams began deflective grunts to protect himself.

"Is he dodging them? Is that really what I'm seeing?" Takabayashi asked in sudden surprise, Saiki didn't even respond, but Shiro was taking done of that.

"Heh!" he laughed venomously, "Let me see you try to deflect this!" he attacked Koro-Sensei, who was unfortunately not able to deflect that attack that came from the man who was named the literal word 'White', but after getting his posture back properly, Koro-Sensei was able to dodge that too.

"You gotta be kidding me?" Fuwa asked with Ritsu in hand, who smiled brightly.

"Koro-Sensei's using evasive moves with minimal energy, throwing handfuls of soil to block the light. That closes the gap between them significantly, right now, Koro-Sensei is analyzing and adjusting for his own weaknesses mid-battle." he laughed, "I'm not surprised. That is our Koro-Sensei."

"I am the teacher," Koro-Sensei said as he dropped to the ground, a few meters away from his opponents and students, "You are the student." Koro-Sensei rose up onto his tentacles, and started a 'Nobel prize-winning' speech, "--And I will take full responsibility for your lapse, but first..." Koro-Sensei took a pause, a dramatic one at that, Saiki could practically hear the dramatic background music playing, weird...considering he didn't bring his phone.

"Ritsu," Saiki said to Fuwa's phone, and the computer girl knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Sorry Saiki-Sensei, I feel like the music really brings out the show's close climax," she said respectively, as to wish she could play the music a little more, and right now it was as if the background music was normal to the students in the action anime, but not to the comedy anime protagonist.

"Fine," Saiki sighed as he looked towards the fight once again, "Just don't do anything stupid."

"Yanagisawa, I'd like you to leave," Saiki asked the man who brought terror to this campus, Shiro was not happy about this request. "As this is a place of learning, not a warzone," Koro-Sensei told them, as Saiki listened intently.

'War zone, he says, we tried to kill him with guns knives and other attacks since the moment he came to E-Class, I'd call it more of a formal war-zone,'

"You have no business being here!" Koro-Sensei yelled angrily, like a mother yelling at her son after the boy told her to 'shut up'.

Yanagisawa, in a white tank top, sighed that he didn't look good in, sighed, "You just won't let go of this fantasy of being an educator, will you?" he asked as if talking to a child, and right now, everyone was acting like a child, from battling out into fights and not words, everything seemed to hit rock bottom for Koro-Sensei and the rest of his students watching the fight break out.

"Deranged little guinea pig." the villain sighed hopelessly, "Answer me this, teacher!" he yelled with a crook smile on his face, as his purple veins grew larger. "Why do you suppose we chose this of all moments to launch our final offensive." he raised his hand into the air and snapped.

Koro-Sensei gasped as Reaper 2.0 turned red.

"You will protect them, right?"

Saiki froze as he forced his students to step back from the man, though he knew he would be little help if he doesn't drink the vital, he knew he had to save it when Yanagisawa (Shiro) was gone.

"That is was a teacher is meant to do."