Weird Day

With Saiki (Limited)

After the students had managed to rip every picture of Koro-Sensei he had, they were most beyond embarrassed by the photo itself, and the cute little notes in the corner that Koro-Sensei had written for them.

"Okey-dokey!" Koro-Sensei gave a freakish open mouth smile with more photos in hand, "Let's choose our picks for the 'School Events' category!" he showed the class some actually pretty good photos, of them during vacations and other school group gatherings, that Saiki didn't bother or have the chance of going to.

"What do you think of these, eh?" Koro-Sensei showed the photo and notes, "Do they bring you back?" he paused and showed around the photos. This time around the class was more positive than negative about this round of photos taken.

"Don't think I forgot about you, Kusuo." Koro-Sensei snickered and passed Kusuo a photo of him lying peacefully in a hospital bed.

Saiki slowly and dangerously turned his head towards the yellow teacher, and his eyes shot a blood-red of anger, as he chaced Koro-Sensei throughout the room. Yelling at him that he shouldn't be taking such photos at that horrible time.

"I'm sorry!" Koro-Sensei yelled, "I thought you looked cute in that!" he cried as Saiki chaced him.

"Well, I'll show you cute!" Saiki retaliated as he began to take off his shoe, and threw at Koro-Sensei head, which he gave out a startled yell at.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

"We need a random assortment of cosplay shots!" Koro-Sensei stood up in a dog costume after he 'figured out' that the current photos and side notes he had did not equal up to the desperately wanted 10,000 pages he aimed for.

"Way to save the trees," Saiki muttered as Koro-Sensei put him in a maid outfit, and snapped a few photos of him, looking like a fine young girl, Saiki didn't really care if he was wearing a dress or a suit, he just cared about getting out of this position.

"Worry not Kusuo!" Koro-Sensei heard Saiki's comment, "The yearbook and pictures are and will be made out of old leaves, recycled paper, old plastic bottles--to make the book waterproof-- and slime from my tentacles!" Koro-Sensei informed him, as a few drips of yellow-white slime bled from one of his tentacles. "So this will both help save the environment, without using its limited resources."

Saiki nodded, as he was then changed into a cosplay outfit of Elizabeth from 'Seven Deadly Sins' while a few of his students were the other characters. "There's a crossover about this already!" Saiki complained as he was then tossed out of that skimpy 'uniform' and off to the next popular anime, which Saiki was dressed up like Mina Ashido. Saiki had to say, he looked good in that superhero suit.

Of course, all fun had to end as Saiki was back in his work uniform of a suit and tie, that he had changed into. Karasuma was standing in front of his students with his usual angry face.

"No, he's just proud of how far all of you have come from the first day he was here," Karasuma notified them as all the kids made a circle around him to hear in, Saiki did too behind Nagisa, but no one gave him attention. Not like he cared.

"He must have figured it's time to let all you kids unwind for a bit," Karasuma crossed his chest as he looked off to Koro-Sensei who just did a cowboy cosplay with Yada and Kimura, who he hugged like a proud father, "Everything up to right now has been so intense." he said, "Where is the harm in having fun?" Karasuma asked.

Saiki grumbled a bit, as he already had his last of 'fun' when he was eating out with Nendo, Kuboyasu, Hairo, and Kaido. Not when he had to tell Mikoto and Toritsuka that he knew that they were all going to die, but wasn't able to tell them anything about it, as he would get imprisoned for treason or some shit like that.

"That's what he's thinking anyway," Karasuma let the bomb drop on the students.

"Oh..." Kaede muttered, she wasn't as happy as she was when talking to Nagisa. "I see," there was really nothing more she could say.

"What about you, Mr. Karasuma?" Nagisa joyfully asked as always, the teacher's face took a little bit of shock to Nagisa's words as he hummed in question, "All things considered, do you think we turned out okay?"

Saiki winced at Nagisa's question, 'Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to,' Saiki thought but had no way of transmitting that information over to his student. To Saiki's surprise, Karasuma's face softened and smiled a little.

"Of course," Karasuma said, "You shaped up quite nicely. In fact, if I were to ever fall on hard times, you guys will be the ones I call." he said as Saiki peaked over Karasmuma's head, as he saw someone walking towards them, what he saw was a rare stiletto-ed blonde, sassing her way towards them.

"A man and a woman together in April," she sang out like a bird, "Living together as one, in April," hearts came out of her, like the hearts she ripped out during assassinations. "Making love on an average of ten times a day...In April," Saiki had a horrid look painted on his face, as he was now slightly happy that he couldn't see into her thoughts, and what she was on because this is not normal.

Saiki's face also wasn't the only horror shocked one as Karasuma quickly tensed up, and blushed with sweat thumping down the back of his neck.

"She's been mumbling to herself a lot lately," Okuda informed them.

"Maybe she found religion or something," Itona whispered over to his friend.

But soon the love-sick lady and the awkwardly standing around man were taken hold of by Koro-Sensei's tentacles and thrown back to be a part of the cosplay yearbook. Jelavic's lovesick hearts left a trail.

As a wedding-like photo was taken of the two, Irina looked confused, Karasuma just looked mad.

Saiki scoffed, as Koro-Sensei cackeled.

"Cacacacaca! Come on now, don't be shy! You simply must get in on the cosplay action!" Koro-Sensei said, "Or don't you find the outfits suitable?"

Cheers went through from the students, as Irina was bleeding from her nose and still love-struck. "Oh, darling, think of our first night together!" Irina hummed happily with an awaiting kiss from Karasuma that she never got.

"NOT A CHANCE!"

But then Saiki was placed into a giant purse by Koro-Sensei, to take some off-campus photos.

"Huh," Saiki said as he squirmed in the bag right next to Karma. "What a weird day,"

Karma laughed, "You call this weird?" he asked, "I thought you were here long enough to know this is pretty normal,"