Career

If you asked Kiyo what the best day of her life was, she would probably say that fine final afternoon with her grandson, and she couldn't have loved the week more than anything in the world.

With Saiki

Saiki woke up, with a bit of haze, but he knew perfectly well where he was, back at the beginning.

He laid in his bed, in the modern apartment that was his, but yet again not really his.

He was back in the city, Saiki took it upon himself to get rid of the necklace in his own hands, he went to his neck, and twisted his fingers through the familiar metal, and ripped it off his necklace as the broken chain and chip fell onto the floor.

Then using a familiar power of his, the chip exploded and there was now a fairly large burn marking into the floor, but it wasn't as if Saiki cared too much to begin with.

Now with that out of the way, he shuffled off the bed and onto the floor. It was getting fairly close to working time for Saiki as the sun rose from the cloudless sky, and the young hot-pink-haired teen began to drag himself around the apartment to get ready.

‧͙⁺˚*  ☽༓⁺‧͙

Centering his tie and stretching out his limbs into a crack Saiki, was ready to go, and whisked himself into the dirty classroom.

"Saiki-Sensei! You're back!" the class was already seated and looked up as they heard the presence of someone who didn't walk into the room.

Karma sat with his arms handing from the desk, "Look teach is back," he commented with a smirk that also represented his grandmother's evil smirk.

"Never thought you'll be here, we were betting that you abandoned us." Saiki looked at his student and rolled his eyes. "He's telling the truth, Karma and Terasaka were betting on you," Ritsu the computer kindly added, "Terasaka was betting 10,000 Yen that you would never return and Karma was better 10,000 Yen that you would return."

Saiki sweatdropped, "So Terasaka is now owing Karma 10,000 Yen,"

"I heard yeah!" the duo-haired boy growled across the room, as Nagisa seemed used to it by now.

"Is the octopus for real--?" Irina came in, with her high heels, walking right passed Saiki. "--He's giving you kids career counseling now?" she played with her hair.

"Not like you could do better," Saiki said absent-mindedly, as Irina growled at him. Though the class was surprised by a different topic about their teacher.

"Wow! Look at you!" Yada said in awe, Kurahashi continued Yada's sentence with "In a normal outfit!"

Irina was, in fact, wearing a normal outfit, as she wore a turtleneck and some skinny jeans.

"Yeah, I went for cheap and plain," Jelavic said, quite kindly to Saiki's surprise. "Just trying to fit into your regular world you know, that's all." The boys were having frightful thoughts. "Don't tell me all of a sudden you wanna see more skin," Jelavic shied away.

'What the hell happened here?'

Though Saiki became disgusted as the floor was now spilling the blood of teenage boy's onto the ground.