Massage and Assemblies

Edited
Original: @125animeislife

Last Time...

Saiki walked out of the classroom a little happier than when he came in.

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

"We have five minutes until the bell starts!" Saiki hollered to the class of E-3. "I'll be back momentarily," and like that Saiki Kusuo had disappeared from school grounds. "Sensei? Where did you go? Sensei?" Nagisa took a step up and looked around.

"He probably already ditched us." Karma shrugged. "No of course not Karma, he was just here a while ago..." Nagisa didn't take that for an answer, he continued to look around. "I agree for once with Karma!" Terasaka spoke up again. "It's about time he's given up on us, he is too easy to the anger and hates us all, of course, he would leave the moment Karasuma-Sensei and Bitch-Sensei weren't looking!" he scoffed.

"Terasaka," the boy flinched and looked up to see his pink-haired teacher looking down on him. "This is my class, not yours, and yes, I may be easy to anger and I agree with you that I hate most of you if not all, but I am not the type of person to bail on people who need me. Is that made understood?" Saiki growled but then returned to normal. "Today we will be sparring, to whoever does a good job or makes me lose my balance will have coffee jello." Saiki stacked the cups on his head, "Bull crap! That's why you left to get some junk food." Terasaka spoke up.

"Fine since you are one of the people in class E-3 that hates me the most, I will allow you to be the first and spar with me, everyone please pay attention, you learn more when you are watching." Saiki hummed and stood still as the twenty-seven cups of coffee jelly was still balancing out.

Terasaka pulled up his sleeves, "You may begin," Saiki chimed as, the bi-haired teen began to kick and dodge Saiki. Terasaka began to get clearly impatient, he jumped and lifted up his fist hitting the first cup of coffee jello on Saiki's head.

One fell to the ground and Terasaka waited for all the other coffee jellos to have the same fate, but the remaining twenty-six never fell, the angered teen looked up as he heard awes coming from the other students, the rest were jumbled up and floating mid-air. "Mr. Terasaka that's your treat gone," Saiki picked up the one coffee jello that looked disfigured from the rest, "and next time you attempt to do that you will be paying for all twenty-seven of them. Am I made clear?"

"What? That is unfair!" he yelled as the rest of the class behind him snickered. Saiki re-set time on the coffee jello as he handed out twenty-five to the students and saved the last two (his and Terasaka's) as he took it into the teacher's lounge fridge with a warning not to eat it. "Am I clear?" Saiki asked in a sharper tone. "Yes Sensei, sorry sensei," he grunted.

"Mr. Terasaka, I also advise you to be prepared." Saiki lectured the boy, "From what?" he snapped. Saiki grabbed one of his arms and threw him onto the bright blue mat next to him. Terasaka groaned as he stood up and rubbed his head, "to face problems and consequences during a fight. The problem; you were so angry and impatient you hit the coffee jelly, consequence; you didn't get a cup of coffee jelly and you also were thrown onto the mat instantly after thinking the match was over."

The boy only muttered angry and colorful curses, that Saiki did hear but chose to ignore. He stretched his back and groaned, "That hurt," The pink-haired teen muttered "Miss. Kayano, do you happen to know how to use a jackhammer by any chance?" Saiki asked, "Oh, uh...I'm not sure." She answered. "Well we are about to find out today," he said, as he apported a jackhammer out of thin air into his hands with a trade of a few pieces of bone he saw underground on his walk-up to the class.