Last Day

With Saiki (Limited)

Obviously Saiki quickly questioned himself and how he got here, to begin with. Though he did take into consideration that when something big or dangerous and even chaotic happened sometimes, his body had the ability to use his almost dead powers by mistake. Saiki was clearly angry right now, but calmed down, as he was back home. But it still hurt him, as he thought that it could and would possibly be the last time he would ever see his parents and associates (Friends), or even the outside of the city for the last time.

Saiki robotically walked downstairs, it was clear that both of his parents were gone to work or on a date, as there was no yelling or love-y-dove-y flitting between the two couples in the house. Saiki also didn't hear the unwanted sounds coming out of their room. So it was true fact, that he was all alone currently.

Well, at least he thought.

And wanted.

"Meow!"

Saiki looked down to see Amp looking at him with a horrifying smile on his furry round face. Saiki, once being psychic, had a perfect understanding of the cat, and knew what the cat was likely saying. It was plausible that the orange and red cat was thinking of something among the lines of: 'Haha peasant human! You are back to feed me' or 'Human! Pet me!' and even the unlikely, 'Human! Help me get together with Pussy!' and sometimes Saiki would get a few other commands that went in between those lines, but Saiki wouldn't know, because he couldn't understand the cat anyways until he drank that vital.

Saiki just walked away from the cat without a second thought, as Amp sat still in the middle of the living room and meowed as loud as possible, Saiki wouldn't even question how the cat got into the house, but he was thinking that it was Kuniharu's fault over anyone else's.

Saiki chose that he would rather enjoy the day than to sit and listen to an annoying cat that might as well have been a part of the family, even though his mother is allergic to it. Going out into the city Saiki would take his first stop: Cafe Mami.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

The cafe, as usual, was always nice and quiet as it tended to be every day.

Though the cafe did seem to grow a little bit, as the menu seemed to get a little larger than when Saiki was originally here a few months back.

Ordering coffee jello and a cup of black coffee, the server went on his way. As Saiki scrolled on his phone, the manager went up to him.

"Boy, goodness it's been so long since I've seen you around." the old and humble worker said to the teen, who placed down his book to look up to the old man, "Has school really been that much of a trouble for you? I have heard that final exams are coming up soon."

Saiki hummed as he nodded in a white-lie, his school has been troubling for him, considering that he doesn't go to high school anymore, and has been teaching classes in a school while pretending to be living the hight of luxury while wanting to kill someone since day one.

Soon, to Saiki's immediate liking, the coffee and coffee jello had come in as he enjoyed the sweets, as usual, it was a fine taste of home.

Soon, Saiki, had another stop to go it: P.K Academy, to meet up with some random kids he accidentally be-friended, but of course, first: he had to call Kiyo.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

"Oh my goHh-d, K-Dogg it's been too long," Kiyo said dramatically through the other line, as explosions went off into the background, and Kiyo had to yell as she tried to muffle her call with her hand, as she said, "For fuck's sakes Roger! The dynamite goes to the left in front of the radioactive lab, not in front of it! Do you want us to get caught, you slow ass?"

Saiki knew better than to question it, as he spoke over the yells in the background, "It's been a month--,"

"--I could've died in a month! Would you have yoted my casket into the ocean when you found out, goddamn it Kuu think, think, thiiiiiiiiink!"

"I wouldn't be able to think if you keep yelling in my ear like that," Saiki boringly snapped back, as Kiyo only groaned in the background, "Anyway the reason I called you is that, we're probably all going to die soon," Saiki dropped his voice as he went into an alleyway so no one will hear him.

"Oh I've been waiting, what's the occasion?"

Saiki rolled his eyes through the line but got snappy, "Seriously," he said sternly, as Kiyo took a shush, as Saiki chose to continue when he had this moment of silence. "Anyway, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to say goodbye since I can't see you in person since I don't have working limbs." Saiki laughed a little sadly as he tried to raise his foot above his hand, but couldn't.

"Okay...so we're all seriously going to die,"

Kusuo didn't see the point in saying a vocal agreement.

"Oh fuck, what a way to start the new year."

Saiki shook his head and laughed lowly.

"You know Wool is in the treatment center,"

Saiki remembered Wool and the horrid but cliche way Saiki had won the fight.

"Thanks to you!" Kiyo laughed, "You're such a smart ass!" she laughed as she began to cough from the lack of hair she was receiving, as her laughter, "Well I gotta go," she said finally after the solid laugh. "Bye-bye Kusuo! Don't twist your nuts in a sack that you can't control!" and then she hung up.

Saiki leaned his head against the alleyway, as he stood there and closed his eyes for a second and inhaled.

It smelled like cigarettes.

Saiki coughed and walked out.