An Assassination Vacation

A.N Do you guys want a Saiki K Ouran High School Crossover?

Last Time...

He was right, his life could be so much better than what it is now.

With Saiki (Third-Person Objective)

Saiki sat across from Karasuma, who was mostly either reading or telling one of his co-workers it 'Suck it up' and 'Not everything's always going to go your way' and then turning back down to his book, with the occasional turning to make sure their students were okay or decent to the bare minimum.

Saiki read his book, which he was rudely interrupted by a knock on the head by one of his least favorite student; Karma Akabane. "What do you think of traveling?" he asks as he continues to knock on Saiki's head like a door.

Rolling his eyes Saiki slams shut his book, getting the bittersweet aroma of old book pages. "I think it's useless and stupid," Saiki said in an a-matter-of-fact tone and glared up at Karma who was standing above to him still knocking on his head. The boy only innocently smiled back but with no thought, of stopping and annoying his youngest teacher.

"Now why is that Sensei?" Karma continues on, everyone in class E stopped to listen, "Because in three minutes or less I can go anywhere I want at any time of day every day," Saiki pushed Karma back to stop annoying him.

Karma only chuckled but mentally agreed to stop.

"I'm going to the main cabin to get some drinks, anyone wants anything?" Kanzaki asked Kaede and Okuda stood up quickly, both joyfully agreeing to come. The three stood up and left, a flash of dark colors of an abandoned building where he didn't know the location forced its way into his vision.

Precognition, his least favorite out of all his hated powers.

"You okay, Saiki?" Karasuma raised an eye to the teen.

Saiki rolled his eyes, "I mean since you're asking I became an assassin, a teacher, and a crossdresser one time in a pretty short span, so I'd say...no." Saiki spoke the end with a 'Saiki' trademarked poker face.

"I meant physically, I don't care about your mental health." Karasuma stuck up. Saiki rolled his eyes, "I got precognition-- I think it's where we are heading now--I think," Saiki shrugged and massaged his temples.

"What else happened in your precognition," Karasuma asked, "I would tell you if I knew," Saiki scoffed and opened his book.

" Well, we'll just see what happens when we get them," Karasuma sighed and directed his attention to the students who were chatting.

By the time the train stopped in Kyoto, and everyone got off. Saiki saw a deflated Koro-Sensei on a couch.

"So bullet trains give him motion sickness?" Saiki asked Nagisa who jotted the useful information down into his notebook. "I guess, Sensei, do you have motion sickness?" He asked adding on to the conversation.

Saiki rolled his eyes in skepticism, his germanium ring on his finger as he fiddled with it.

"No, of course not, I am a psychic. Though one time I got a mysterious illness when I got on a boat," he scratched his chin, "I never found out what had happened to me..." he carefully thought.