Red-Eye the Assassin

A.N- I need (so I can become a better writer) you to tell me what is wrong (or bad) about this story

In addition, I was thinking of making a My Hero Academia, Saiki K crossover, how does that sound or an OHSHC?

Last Time...

"We will, we will,"

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

First, you take the Earth round and blue and green!
And floating over Tokyo, you drop a giant bean.

Put another one in Sehswan China Watashi!

Taking off for Dubai to Hawaii at Mach 20!

Leave cumulus as you fly!

Double back, across the southern hemisphere from the Philippines once again to Dubai

(And then!)

Back to Hawaii, making lines of latitude every 25 degrees along the way!

"And there you have it!"

"Koro-Sensei~!"

"Simple now you try it!"

"Good grief, why did I have to play the background piano?" Saiki asked as he stood up from the electric piano from the teacher's desk, quickly making it disappear.

"ARE YOU KIDDING?" The class screamed at Koro-Sensei's request.

~

"Wow-zah, the open-air design really lets you feel this baby move!" Koro-Sensei spoke as he looked out the moving train that was passing over water.

Saiki had an urge to push him off the moving vehicle and into the water, so far so he had a rock, not large but not small either his head making him fall forward, but all in end didn't affect him at all.

"Ow! Who was that? Karma! Saiki!" he yelled angerly as he turned and faced the opposite direction, but Saiki sat them like an innocent child reading some manga that he enjoyed.

Karma was speaking to Nagisa, so he couldn't have done it, Koro-Sensei turned back grudgingly and looked back to the outside nature from afar.

Saiki was thankful that no one saw him using his powers, it was a crowded cart full of people outside of his class and school.

'We're almost at the sniper's target range, Kurahashi, be ready.' Saiki warned, she agreed to his statement as the train pulled to a slow stop above another river, Saiki had seen it multiple times, he swam in it once during a class break.

Teleporting back to P.K Academy for class on time.

"Ooh, let me see, nice!" Koro-Sensei applauded the young girl as she sent a nod to Isogai and Maehara.

Isogai knew what was happening, a sniper to kill Koro-Sensei was on the banks of the shore, but still, hidden in the trees. A small reflection could be seen in the forest's darkness and the sun's reflection.