Dealing with a Nuisance

With Saiki (Limited)

Unfortunately, even though everything was going smoothly as planned it didn't last long, as they were met with a man, who seemed twice the weight of all his students combined. Saiki, stayed in the trees, looking for a way to help, while his students were better at attacking physically.

They noticed the man when Terasaka had called him out one their groups merged together, "Tch. Guess there's a few of you jokers still left," he cursed as the man seemed to dance in the moonlight.

"Congratulations," the man had said, "You caught us with our pants down," Saiki raised his hands to give a signal for the snipers to shoot him down, he was already a nuisance that they had to get rid of in speed, "And I would say that you got this neck of the woods down, better than what we do if it weren't so--," Saiki dropped his arm as the signal, "obvious--," the darts shot.

But it seemed to give no effect as they zoomed towards his neck, which they didn't until now know it was covered, the man shut his own mouth as he gripped onto the darts that were supposed to hit his neck, and plucked it off his neck like a broken nail.

He scoffed, "Really? Stun darts?" Chiba could be heard growling though the thickets, "The thing is, once you know what you're up against, turning the tables ain't nothing." Terasaka ended up trying to attack but was knocked over, and the people with electronic rays tried too but missed.

Karma even jumped from the trees to attack, but just as much missed as the rest of them have, and was getting beaten around by an adult. Sugino cried for his friend.

"You little punks. Listen, if you just behave, this can all be over, and nobody had to get hurt, what's the point in rebelling this late in the game. Give up already!" he said as he perched on a tree, the same tree Saiki was on, but he didn't seem to notice but did realize when Saiki used the base of his crutch to lunge at the man, knocking him off the tree and sending them both towards the ground.

The man groaned as Saiki tried to choke him, and his students helped him out.

"One way or another," Kanzaki ran towards the man, "We're gonna see this thing through to the end!" she was almost crying as the man began to groan in an attempted escape, but even in a bad position dodged the attacks.

"You don't get to march in the last minute and tell us what to do!" Terasaka tried to punch him, but dodged, and threw Saiki off his back, making the ex-psychic fly through the air, one of his crutches had slipped off, and was no doubt going to be broken because of the man.

Saiki fell into a thorny bush, but that didn't hurt as much as ramming into a three would have, as Saiki tried to get out, but couldn't as he was tangled. He quoted this as the most pathetic way to go down in a fight, while his students were actually fighting, and Saiki could hear them yelling, talking, and groaning because of the man.

It was only a few minutes, but Saiki was pulled out of the thorns by Isogai and Maehara, who were all smiling proudly with one another like it was a boss match that they won with final XP. Saiki's crutch that fell off him was very much broken, but he still had one left, which was better than zero left.

"Heads up! The guy is still moving!" Kaede screaked in a panic, but that was easily taken care of, as an entire wave of students began to stun him.

"Stupid teenagers!" the man yelled like it was the end of the world (Which it probably was)

"Hey, dumbass!" Terasaka had yelled at Karma with an irk on his head, "What do you think you're doing? Finish what you started, instead of high fiving each other like some losers!" Saiki turned towards Karma and Nagisa, who were shallowly walking away from the screaming man.

Saiki looked back to his students who were electrocuting the man, and most had plain faces, it kinda scared Saiki that Kanzaki seemed to be having the time of her life, with a lightened glee on her face that came from the stun's light reflection.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

Soon the group has passed through the walls of the barriers, which were a shade of reds oranges and yellows, as they passed through the thickets, and by now almost the whole class was back together again, and they saw Koro-Sensei standing in the middle of the field in front of the school, backs towards them.

Through this view, Saiki noted, it seemed to make the school seem more like a large temple or memorial ground rather than a rag down school building.

Saiki touched his pocket, the vital was still there.

Koro-Sensei though had turned around at the sound of footsteps, "I thought that had sounded like you." he said calmly, almost like he just faced the fact that he was going to die today, made to terms that his life was now over. The class exhaled.

"Koro-Sensei," Nagisa said but was ignored.

"You've come so far," he said proudly, "Look at you," the students began shouting as they ran towards him in relief.

"The laser is almost charged up," Meg said as a few of the students and Saiki himself looked up to see a dazling red light, pointed directed above them, but even though it held a bit of external beauty to the eye alone, this one laser will kill a fellow being.

"So it would seem," Koro-Sensei faced the mark of death, "I imagine they'll probably try firing the killing shot just shy of mid-night." Koro-Sensei also was looking up at the bright sky, meeting his murder, "There's enough concentrated power in that baby to shut down even my Absolute Defense Form."

Kataoka looked down to the ground in sorrow, "What do we do?" she asked.

"We have to leave!" Kaede tried to savege Koro-Sensei through one more attempted murder, "Let's try to find a way out of here!" Saiki shook his head at the false hope they were all producing for themselves.

"Oh, I know! You could take us hostages or something!" Kurahashi said way too creativly, though they all knew that wasn't a good idea, and it would break down Koro-Sensei's already cracking standing of his, by the press, media, and not to forget, the government.

The students grunted at the idea, there was likely nothing left to do, and it was to all their unknown, in the hands of their teacher.