Fighting and a New Teacher

Last Time...

He enjoyed the long, house fresh sleep.

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

Saiki woke up to the turbulent volume of a phone alarm clock "Bokura mo PHI PHI PHI sai KIKKU na sainou wo mott-" Saiki slammed his hand down onto the phone as the phone went to snooze. (The song used does not belong to me, it is called Phi desu I LIKE YOU)

Saiki didn't want to leave the comfort of his home in northern Hidariwakibara-chou, his home. Though Saiki does know the consequences if he doesn't get to class on time. Saiki checked his phone, and his face paled, he has five minutes.

Saiki quickly packed up all his stuff and got changed, he didn't have enough time to drop off all of his things at his house. He got changed as quickly as he could, in his suit, he grabbed his cellphone and threw the charger into his suitcase.

He teleported his suitcase into his room as teleported into the teacher's lounge with Jelavic just as the bell rung. "You're lucky you came here right on time," She said looking at her phone.

He was panting from the adrenaline, while Jelavic looked at him warily.

"You good?" she asked as Saiki tried to gain his composure and even out his breaths. "Y...yea...h" he sputtered out and inhaled deeply one last time. "Yes, thank you, Jelavic," he responded.

"What happened towards mid-terms?" Saiki questioned as he heard the sorrowed thoughts of his students. "Everyone damn it," Jelavic mumbled. "The principal had put up questions that we didn't know where gonna be on the paper, making a low score for everyone in our class," she said angerly.

Saiki could feel his face reddening in anger, "How should we have known?" Saiki yelled angerly. Jelavic only shrugged, "Who knows, but if all of the class doesn't get into the top fifty Koro-Sensei might be leaving and we would be screwed," she said just as angry as Saiki.

Saiki walked into the classroom, just as Karma threw a bunch of papers to Koro-Sensei, "So they added a few questions to the stupid test, big deal," he said surprisingly calmly. The class looked over him as they saw the papers with 98%, 99%, and 100% percent. "Wow," Saiki nodded as he looked from under Koro-Sensei.

"Good job, that's for sure," he said and tossed him coffee jello that he apported with his powers and tossed it to Karma, who quickly caught it. Karma still spoke as the class looked at him in awe.

The class made fun of Koro-Sensei, as irk marks came all over him. He began to turn red and wave his arms in every direction possible. Hitting Saiki and throwing him around on occasion. "Ai no one is running away!" he shouted.

"Then what's the deal?" Saiki asked as he ate coffee jello brought to him by his own, while he and Karma munched away. "The deal is," Koro-Sensei turned back into his usual yellow self, "We get our revenge on this school two-fold during finals, Saiki you will also help out," he said and Saiki shrugged in understanding.

He dialed a number and set a reservation to the library before finals walking out of the room as the students laughed.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Time Skip ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Original: 125animeislife
Edited

With Nagisa (First-Person)