The Other Side

With Saiki (Limited)

It didn't take long for the pressure to build on Nagisa for his unruly ideas.

"You're against him?" Nagisa asked the opposing group that quickly surrounded him, as all eyes laid on him, he seemed to be the mouse all the snakes wanted to eat, and Saiki hated to say it, but, he felt kinda scared by his students.

Everything that surrounded class E-3 was bloodlust and this was no different, tensions built high into the sky, and the borders on which there were different were segregate by their opinions to save or kill as an assassin.

Saiki froze in thought, he killed someone before, he was in technical means: either an assassin or a murderer. Saiki bit on his lip on the thought of shooting the man, the echo, the fight, the current child who doesn't seem to have a father.

That was his fault.

Though Saiki didn't freeze in regret, or shock, or anything on the negative side like that. He froze that a rooky like him killed someone and succeeded along with it!

Even Kuboyasu or even Nendou doesn't have the guts to perform the task!

Now that Saiki was a little more 'ordinary' than what he was on his first task, he still didn't have nightmares about it in his sleep, nor did he lose any.

'I killed someone to save others' was his new motto.

"We get wanting to save him and all," Terasaka said gruffly, his voice snapped Saiki out of his gaze, "But how do I know that this is even doable?"

"Well...I mean...I..." Nagisa stuttered, but the other side quickly snapped back.

"You're acting as if you've been the only one who's been thinkin' about this," Yoshida yelled at him, through the mix of the student civil war.

"And with that, what would happen if the clock runs out on us before we find a way?" Muramatsu asked, "Did you consider that?"

The wall between the classmates grew higher, and they didn't even let Nagisa finish his sentence: because everyone knew that they were right, what-ifs circled about and aggression did too, the tension was high and no one was going to bring it down.

"Seriously," Terasaka brought himself up to the conversation, "Do you want the octopus's final thoughts to be: 'Damn, my students are a bunch of half-asses?'," Saiki slightly winced, Saiki knew--everyone knew-- that the octopus's thoughts on Nagisa are what drove the young blue-haired boy.

So Terasaka being the usually stupid guy he knows Nagisa's weakness and used it against him.

"No! But--!" Nagisa tried to explain, "I mean we owe it to him!" Nagisa shouted and tried to explain that he wasn't going crazy, that half of the class wasn't going crazy.

But jokes on him, anyone who ever stepped foot into class E-3 was crazy.

"Always the talented ones, huh?" Karma stepped back from the shadow, "Figuring whatever the odds, and in the end, things will always work out," Karma laughed a bit at Nagisa, the polar opposites met eyes, "Wow. Just listen to yourself. Don't you feel like you're getting a tad bit full of yourself chief?"