Lover's Quarrel

A.N
Last time...
And that's when Saiki went into a dreamless, lifeless tiresome, dream.
With Saiki (Limited)

Saiki woke up in his own sweat, to his surprise, and with an annoying but minor headache.

Cursing to himself, he couldn't remember the dream he had, much less the precognition that gave him the headache.

He threw the sheets off of him and paced around the room.

'Who was it? Who is it? What's gonna happen? What's gonna happen to my students?' Saiki thought over and over again the same questions.

And because of his constant pacing and thinking he didn't notice the time.

Ten-till Seven.

'Shit'

Pausing his pace, things went flying everywhere. Clothes, sheets, money, scraps of candy Saiki sleep munches on.

As Saiki quickly robed himself in his usual clothes of suits and ties, with his glasses that he pushed up for proper use.pushing up his glasses

With a rush, Saiki didn't bother going downstairs as he directly teleported to the street near the retirement home.

But he didn't need to go inside as Kiyo stepped outside before he reached the door.

"Boy, you were this close to being late, " she held her thumb and forefinger a centimeter apart, but she shrugged.

"But, you weren't late, so I can't complain, but I tend to like to," she clapped her hands together, "Being strong means you have to be strong up here too," she tapped Saiki against the head who rubbed it.

"So, I want to apologize to your father,"

"And you?"

Kiyo chuckled a bit, "A little too late now dear, when I die-I'll be soon, I can promise you that,- I don't want to be in good turns with Kuhiharu, then he'll be sad that I died and we didn't have much time together,"

It didn't matter if Saiki agreed or not, he wasn't going to talk back to his grandmother.

"Fine," he grumbled, as Kiyo smiled.

"Light em' up, show me what you can do K-dog," She scrunched up her cheeks and puckered her lips, and began punching mod-air.

Saiki nodded, and teleported.

His house was quite peaceful to say the least, but to a bit of surprise, no one was home.

His mother tended to stay home most of the time cooking. Saiki peaked into the kitchen and looked at the clock, 4:30 his father should be coming home-

As as expected, the front door opened, and in cake Kuniharu Saiki, who looked tired.

"Dad?" Saiki turned to him, his father jumped back a bit to the sudden visit of his youngest son.

"Oh Kusuo..." his father coughed a little, "You're here a bit...early," Saiki could hear his father's thoughts, and it wasn't great.

Saiki had ashamed the entire family, but that's what the Saiki's do, break apart the family.

Kuusuke did that to Saiki's grandparents, who almost had a divorce because of the blonde.

"Your mom isn't here, she'll be coming back at five," Saiki's father set down his work bag on the kitchen island.

"In twenty minutes, where is she?" Saiki asked, he shook his head. "12 hours, Kusuo." Thoughts coming clear to what Saiki had done.

"So come back in 12 hours she'll be happy to see you-"

"Actually I came to speak with you,"

Kuniharu froze, "Why is that?" He heard his father hold back, clear anger and frustration, towards his son.

"It's about Grandma Kiyo-,"

"I don't wanna hear it, Kusuo." He waved his hand in the air as to shoo away Saiki.

Saiki ignored his father, "She asked me to apologize on behalf of what I had done," Kusuo sat down crossed legged at the low rise table.

"Fine," Kuniharu also sat down across the table, the point farthest away from Saiki.

"I got mad, and since things to me are easier said blunt, I didn't realize the effect that it'll put on you or mom, if I can help, I will-,"

"HELP ME GET BACK WITH YOUR MOTHER!" Kuniharu begged just as Saiki stood up. 'That was a fast change in persona,'

"We've been arguing, but she hates me now." He cried, "We now moves rooms away from each other and she took a part time job that when I leave she comes home and when I come home she was already gone!" He gave out his sob story.

Saiki blinked, "Oh, that's where she is...where does she work?"

Kuniharu gulped and Saiki had to pause to see if his thoughts were true, "She's my boss...at Shuensha,"

"We're talking about my mother, right?"

Kuniharu nodded and sobbed into a corner, "She rose in no time flat, and now she just bosses everyone around, now I work under her thumb like an ant,"

Saiki rubbed his eyes, and look off his glasses, "Let's go," he grabbed the collar of his shirt, and found themselves at the roof of Shuensha.

"What? Kusuo no, I can't go up to her! I'm afraid, so afraid..."

Rolling his eyes he lifted up his father by the collar of his shirt once again, and went to the editorial department.

"Mr. Saiki!" A familiar earth quaking voice rang through the building. "You were supposed to leave over 30 minutes ago! Unless you want more work, without pay?"

Kuniharu stayed quiet,"Are you going to answer or-oh! Kuu-Chan?" His mother smiled brightly, "I see your back, get away from the wrench of a human," she pulled him away.

An arrow went through the elder Saiki,
"What are you doing here, oh you without your glasses, you look so handsome!" She awed.

"We need to talk," The pink-haired boy said, "Kusuo I'm at work-,"

"And this is important," Saiki cut in.

Mrs Saiki sighed, "I guess you came all this way, come to my office,"

"You have your own office?" Kuniharu cried, "Yes now shut up, you son of a bitch"

'That's mean,'