Apologies?

A.N
Last Time...
'That's mean,'

With Saiki [Limited]

Kurumi took her son and her husband: Kuniharu to her office, which was down a narrow hallway with a red base and silver-gray circled patterns on the carpet, though it didn't not look bad, but the colors did contrast each other a little weirdly even for Saiki's taste.

Saiki felt a bit agathokakological, he wasn't an evil person for almost practically ruining his parents marriage to the brink of divorce, but it wasn't a fantastic thing either...now that he was thinking about it 'agathokakological' isn't the right word to use, as he wasn't doing something both good and evil. He was just being an asshole one day, and things on forward just keeper getting fucked yo from there.

The young boy found looking at things distracted him, and right now where he made a mistake he actually has to deal with in person, he found staring at things around the office quite useful.

Once they got to the second to last door from the end of the hallway, with a bulletin board full of dates and events with hand written ideas and notes by Kurumi. The three stoped in front of the door, 'Worker Management - Kurumi Saiki'

"My Jon is that; I make sure everyone comes on time," she side glanced Kuniharu who looked away and whistled to himself. "He's been three minutes late every day at the least, and if he does it again I suppose I'll write him up, probably get demoted or," she paused for a moment smirking to herself as if it was the next task for world domination, "fired" Kurumi slyly and cooly threatened as she began to rummaged through her purse.

'What are you, the devil?'

"I signed in, I'm just in the bathroom," he muttered as his wife turned to look at him, "or I forget Kusuo doesn't live with us, so I don't have someone to take me here..." Kuniharu muttered getting a glare from his so.

"Did you say something?" She asked quite innocently.

"Nope! Nothing at all!" Kurumi nodded, and took out a key and unlocked the door, opening it up for Kusuo to pass but then cut in front of her long-time husband when he tried to get in before her.

"Ladies first," she reminded him,

It wasn't some big shot CEO office with cushions and a TV that had all sorts of channels, but it wasn't a cubicle like what his father had.

It was a nice, but small office with a window that looked over the city wonderfully. The office had a few usual items, one big chair behind the desk and two on the other side, a computer, files of paper, stacks of pens, but it had some things Saiki's mother would like.

Flower pots with light colored roses with, a small portable sewing kit, and two separate picture of Kusuo and Kuusuke from at least ten years ago, Saiki was six and his brother must have been eight or nine in the photo.

"Why does Mama get something like this?" Saiki's dad asked and sniffles a bit as he dragged himself into the small office, "Because in less time she did more and everything better than what you ever did," his son shrugged as tears backlashed into his face in a dramatic manner.

"So Kuu-Chan and you, what are you doing here, and what are you doing with my son?" Her words changed from happy-go-lucky to dark and venomous.

"I am here to apologize," Saiki said, "I apologize, and I hope you two make up." The hot-pink haired boy looked at his mother who stayed still and then awed.

"You came all the way here for that, Kuu-Chan?" His mother asked as flowers grew around her as if she was given the best news in the world.

"Aweeee!" His mother crushed him with a hug. "Kuu-Chan you came here, for a fight? You think you caused?"

"What?"
"What?"

The father and son asked.

"When you left we discussed it, and it seemed valid?" She paused for a moment, and inhaled sharply, "Your father, actually ate all the cake that was supposed to be eaten for dinner?" She said venomously.

"Mama? That's what it was for, then when we were arguing why did you bring it up?" Kuniharu was on the brink of tears once again.

"I just thought it would be valid evidence to still be mad at you." She shrugged.

"Oh so...my work here is done?" Saiki asked as he stepped away, "Dad apologize to mom," He said sternly and crossed his arms.

"Mama...I'm so sorry, forgive me..."

Kurumi smiled "I forgive you..."

"Oh thank you Mama!" He began to pathetically cry.

"-under one circumstance,"

The husband gulped and nodded.

"You will-for the next week-clean the house, the backyard, the laundry, go buy food, cook, take care of Yuuta when I'm out with his mother on a girls trip, make breakfast for me every morning, and feed Anpu."

"What?"

"-Not done. You will dust the bookshelves make sure my sewing room is well dusted and cleaned, keep Kuu-Chan's room clean, schedule my nails to be done, call Kuusuke, fold the clothes, clean the ventilation..."

She went on, until Saiki started to feel bad for his father, and teleported away without getting anymore roped into it more than what he had to do.