Karma v. Nagisa

With Saiki (Limited)

Nagisa was still in hiding, but Karma knew where he stood, which was both a plus and a minus, it was good for the red team since he knew where Nagisa was at, but it was both bad because if Nagisa moved, Karma wouldn't know unless he saw Nagisa move.

Karma quickly realized that and as he called out: "Nagisa! Put the guns down and come on out now! We can settle this with blades," he left himself wide open.

Sugino yelled out against the idea, but Kaede gave him the hard truth.

To Saiki's opinion, it would be smart to just end the redhead right there if on the opposing team, but Nagisa wasn't going to do that, and Saiki knew that for a fact, Nagisa is more led by heart and respect, than by finishing fast.

If he truly wanted to beat Karma in this battle he would do it with hand to hand combat, not with knife-to-gun combat.

So Nagisa stood up and left his secret spot by the bushes, as he stood in front of Karma, eyes locked with his.

Saiki shook his head and watched this all play out, as a teammates left to get a better view of the fight play out.

Saiki watched Nagisa and ignored Terasaka's every word, as he concentrated on the match, but Saiki heard one thing from the worst student in the class, "Whoever wins has my respect,"

Saiki agreed with that, specifically now, since Nagisa and Karma are the best of friends, this is extremely difficult.

It was kind of like putting Hairo and Nendo into a matching ring and tell them to fight it off, it would be extremely difficult to tell who would win.

Saiki watched the two as their eyes turned neon, and they were going to bring it down like adults who had nothing better to do with their lives than beat the shit out of one another.

Saiki soon went down with a few of the other students to get a better intake on what's going on, Karma fixed his posture ran headfirst into Nagisa, the blue-haired boy did the same as they clashed knives.

"We kill!" Karma said,
"We save!" Nagisa retaliated, gruffly as his face turned red from the exercise or in anger, or maybe it was all the stress that he was currently carrying on his back.

Nagisa was flip in through the air but landed heavily on his legs, Karma was getting the upper hand by hight and strength and because of that Nagisa tumbled through the dirt and grime of the ground.

Nagisa stood a few paces back from Karma, and the class whispered to one another on what was going on right in front of their eyes, Saiki would have told them to shut up, but he was too dazed by the fight to care.

Karma took the small-time to run towards Nagisa, who quickly dodged each attempt to do so, and soon fought back as he aimed for Karma but missed.

Soon Nagisa hit the floor but tumbled Karma down with him and threw him with a yell Nagisa went down to stab him but was thrown.

Karma kicked Nagisa to the ribs, the victim groaned but handled the pain as he kicked Karma's knife out of his hand.

Karma took a full-body charge at Nagisa, and Kaede noticed the back-up knife Nagisa held with him, the crucial second blade, but Karma reached Nagisa first as multiple knees to the stomach took place, Karma was being a horrible person right now, Saiki had to give him that.

With one punch to the face, Nagisa received at least five more and Saiki had to turn away, but still heard his student's groans of pain.

Saiki winced at the sounds and turned back around.

Only to see Karma with a knife and Nagisa flat on the ground like a corpse with an axe kick to the head.

But Nagisa suddenly stood up and began to fight once again.

Karma almost completely lost with his energy, while he was pushed back, and Nagisa went for him.

But dropped his knife.

He.

Fucking.

Dropped.

His.

Knife.

Saiki face palmed himself as he turned away but soon heard Karma choke and struggle.

Saiki turned his head again, to not see the outcome of the match.

But when he turned around again, both Nagisa and Karma were on the ground, but Saiki knew the blue team had won, Nagisa's Team has won, and now, to Saiki's utter regret, was going to have to give a chance for Koro-Sensei to live.

Saiki shook his head, Nagisa won, and he'd have to leave it at that.

He shouldn't complain since he wasn't actually fighting.

Saiki walked over to his two students and helped Karma and Nagisa up from their soft spot of the ground.

"Sorry teach!" Karma chuckled tiredly, "I couldn't bring myself to kill him," Saiki patted his back, in sympathy and gave a thumbs up to Nagisa who smiled.

"No one's dead, so stop being such a Drama Princess."

"Hey, I'm a queen!"