F is for Friends

With Saiki (Limited)

It was clear as the day is bright as well as it was abnormally obvious that Nendo wasn't the smartest (or best looking) person to roam this Earth (He's actually competing for the dumbest at that). Or even anything remotely close to that, but he did have a clear cut trait with his friends that many to most people lacked, (Other than brain-cells,) and that was the ability to forgive and forget. Not forgive and hold a grudge, or forget and never get back with the person, but to really forgive and forget.

Getting ramen with Koboyasu, Nendo, Kaido (Who just ran out of the building panting) and Hairo (Who left the tennis club meet early to eat with them) was the best thing yet that has happened in a while for Saiki, and soon after ramen and possibly a few hours of doing something useless with there lives, he'd be meeting up with Mikoto and Toritsuka at the mist of night to chat about something they've noticed. That wasn't going to be the best way to end the freelance valentine's day, but it was going to be one of his final, so he might as well take his chats with Mikoto and Toritsuka to his advantage.

"So..." Hairo said as he passed one of many chocolate boxes to Saiki that he was given today during school hours, as Saiki delightfully ate the chocolates one at a time, savoring each and every bite. Hairo knew that it wasn't cool to eat so many chocolates, because he was trying to stay ripped for some spring sport that was coming up, and thought best to instead of giving them to family members and donating them, he should give it to his friend that he hasn't seen in some time. "You punched--oh protein bars! Score--" he drifted off as he saw in a big red heart chocolate box, it was filled to the brim in protein bars.

Hairo tucked the box into his school bag for later and better use.

He brought his attention back to Saiki. But Aren flopped an arm around the back of Saiki's neck, and brought him in for a manly bro-hug, "Hell yeah, he punched that idiot! Totally deserved it! Oi, hand me some," Kuboyasu complemented, then had demanded as Hairo passed Kuboyasu chocolate that now both teens ate from their Kirishima-like friend.

"Yeah, bro, I would say that's uncool," Hairo sniffled, as he began to cool-ly cry, "But he deserved it, bro!" he said as he raised his fist into the air, "I'm going out to Kirishima the mountain range, wanna join? I'm going later this March, wanna join?"

Saiki didn't want to and was happy that he wasn't able to tell Hairo that he was more than likely going to die during the month of March, Saiki's mind then drifted off to the vital that sat in the safe box in his closet back where he was forced to call home.

If Saiki let Koro-Sensei drink it, Hairo would be able to go on the trip.

Saiki couldn't help, but just make Hairo happy for one last time before he dies along with everyone else. "Sure," Saiki said, "I don't see why not,"

Hairo gasped and almost collapsed in the shock, as Saiki's lifted face dropped back down to his annoyed face like the usual. "Oh my bros above, he said yes!" Hairo jumped in glee, "He said yes! He said yes!" Saiki sweat-dropped, 'Stop acting as if you ask me out because you didn't'

Saiki was then piled by the bunch of Hairo's chocolate, as it completely filled his arms from Valentine's presents that originally was for the maroon-haired boy, but then gave the Valentine to another Valintine for Valentines. Saiki just saw Hairo's head above the landmass of chocolate he was given, as he was literally jumping for glee.

People were giving off stares, as Saiki rolled his eyes and got irritated and pestered by the people from competing schools that were quick to point out his faux muscles. Thankfully, Nendo and Kuboyasu quickly saw that, as they sent killer glares to the students who quickly looked away. Saiki sent them both a thankful glance, both nodded with a single bob of the head.

Saiki rolled his eyes and asked:

"Are we going to get food or not?"

Nendo was cheering for joy, just as much as Hairo was.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

It was midnight, just as planned before. Saiki had said goodbye to his friends one final time only a few hours ago, as they needed to sleep for the school night. Saiki also had just gotten to the park that was located near his house. Saiki's parents hadn't come home yet from the day, and to Saiki's curiosity, he wondered where they were, but he chose not to use clairvoyance to find them, he'll probably leave behind a sticky note and tell them he loves them on the fridge, and lie to them and say everything is okay and under control, and that he'll be back home by the end of the year.

He doesn't want them to worry about the last days of their living.

Walking around the park for a few more minutes, Saiki soon finds Mikoto and Toritsuka under a lit bench.

"Saiki, it's been a while," Toritsuka said as Saiki took a spot next to Mikoto who nodded and gave him a big hug, Saiki was tense as her breasts were all over him, Mikoto purred like a cat, but soon Saiki had pushed away as he usually did when he got uncomfortable.

"So, what's going on?" Saiki quickly asked as he got to the point.

Mikoto looked nervously towards Toritsuka who seemed just as nervous.

"We're all gonna die,"