A Small Call with Grandma Kiyo

Last Time...

Saiki stood up and left class E-3 and headed toward his apartment, but he made a pit stop first.

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

Saiki stopped in front of a semi-lavish looking apartment complex. He stood by the entrance door, and clicked a buzzer that notified the person who lived in there, someone wanted to visit them.

Saiki could just teleport, but he wanted a higher chance of getting what he wanted.

"Yes?" he heard the voice through the monitor ask, "Hey, it's me, Saiki, I wanted to talk with you." the person on the other end sighed, but agreed. Saiki heard the door click open, and he pulled on the door and let himself in.

Taking an elevator, which had a nice red and yellow rug, he clicked 564, floor five, room sixty-four.

Saiki knocked on the door, as he left the elevator and stood in front of the door 564.

A familiar black-haired man opened the door, in his all too well-known suit and tie.

"Saiki, it's seven o'clock," Karasuma said as he stepped to the side allowing Saiki in. "Yes, I know, but I wanted to ask something," Saiki first started as he entered the room, it was nice and modern. Island in the kitchen with a dishwasher, and glass hanging lamps.

"Sure, what do you want?" Karasuma asked as he stood in front of the teen, obviously taller but compared to the beginning when Saiki first came in, not much. "I want to take a semi-long break from assassination, for right now," Saiki spoke truthfully.

Karasuma looked at him in displeasure. "You want to do, what?" he asked as if it was a sort of joke. "Yes," Saiki though continued on for his request. "When I was on the floor, all tangled up with something my brother made and listening to Lorvo, I noticed that I'm not some super special 'all-seeing psychic' I thought I was." Saiki looked down in a semi-shame.

"That's why I know someone who can help build up my strengths and make my weakness less obvious so I can kill Koro-Sensei," Saiki said. "I shouldn't be helping if I'm not getting stronger, you put me with the kids so I can help them but now I need to help myself and figure out what to do with this--" Saiki lifted his hand up to show a ball of a flaming fire in his hand.

Karasuma rubbed his eyes in thought. "I'll call my boss, right now, and I'll tell you tomorrow." Karasuma sighed, and he knew Saiki was right. "Goodnight," just teleport to your apartment," he said to Saiki as he disappeared into thin air.

Saiki landed softly in his room, as he over thought what he said to Karasuma. He searched through his pocket, taking out his phone and called up his grandmother's retirement home, Saikiheard a click.

"Sun Shine Retirement home, how can I help you?" the voice said.

"Hello, is Kiyo Saiki there?" he asked.

"Oh, her," the voice on the other line sounded uneasy. "Uh...yeah, Miss. Saiki," the girl on the other line said, "I'm sorry I forgot to ask who you were," she apologized.

"Kusuo Saiki her grandson," Saiki said as he tapped his foot in impatience.

"Miss. Saiki," she said once again, "Your grandson is on the lin--" but in the background, he can already hear her. "Move out of the way you people, someone more important than fifty Yen Bingo, is on the line!" he heard her yell.

Saiki then heard the woman on the end grunt as it was now his grandma on the line, "Oh hello Kusuo, you dear, thanks for calling me," she said kindly. Saiki began to fear for the lady who he was first on the phone with.

"Yes, hello, so I need your help," Saiki hated the word 'help' coming out of him.

"Ooh, you need my help! So kind! What do you need?" she turned into a whisper, "I know your sixteen and all but you know being sixteen can be very-"

"No, stop, I'm trying to find a way out of work so you can help me--plus the author is starting to get tired of following the storyline-- so can you help me train with my powers?" Saiki asked.

"Author? You, young people, are nut-jobs, but of course! I'll meet you over here, come pick me up, I've tried escaping on multiple occasions," Saiki's sweatdropped.

"Sure," Saiki said. "I'll call you..." he drifted off as his grandmother began cheering.

"All of you can go suck it! I have time with my grandson!"

Saiki quickly turned off the call, he started to regret his decision. But no turning back now. He shrugged, he lazily put on his pajamas and tried to go close his eyes and sleep. Slowly, but when clock his 1 in the morning, he was already drifting around 'Zzz's.

PLEASE READ

Hey guys, so I've been getting a lot of emails on updates and I'm happy you're happy with what I do, but it's really difficult trying to update. I have school and I have a small part-time job that I have to do, and somethings doing this slips my mind with homework and life and all

So please, if I don't update on my usual Friday days, please don't directly direct message me, it's usually not that I forgot, but it's that I don't have time to write and post.

Thank you all!

ChikaShane