Weekly Training (Day 5)

Last Time...
Kusuo that day had clearly won the match.

With Saiki (Limited)
Kusuo woke up bright and early in the motel room ("My fucking god! What the hell are you coming back for? This piece of shit isn't meant for a man to live!" He yelled across the top when Saiki came in "Ugh! Just..." the man across the counter groaned. "I don't even care")

Two days of training then back to teaching a bunch of younger nuisance who was set up to not learn but, kill.

Saiki didn't want to get up from bed that day, and he found it annoying to just wake up. Why wouldn't he? Thoughts came from everywhere because of everyone, and everything, but he had to do it none-the-less, he was wearing a dog collar for nothing.

He dressed, and went down the stairs, the guy tending, asleep with a beer in his hand, feet kicked up on the desk, and a football game from 2011 replaying in the background.

Saiki rolled his eyes and left not before exchanging a shoe on the man's foot for a morning cup of coffee jello instead. 'A rich man from wheat' Saiki smirked as he took the first spoonful, he sure felt rich.

Saiki walked down to the retirement home of catastrophes, he wasn't going to go inside anymore, that place of crazy old wackos would be forever engraved in his memories for two too long.

Though fortunately, Kiyo stepped outside when he came. "All right let's go!" She clapped her hands together and faced the beach.

"SWIM TEST!"

Saiki looked at her, "Why would I do that?" He asked as Kiyo rolled her eyes, "because I said so!" She explained as if that was some sort of a 'decent' explanation of things.

"Go on," she rushed and motioned Kusuo to take off his shirt, "It's not like anyone's here," she paused and smirked, "unless..." she continued, "You want someone to see,"

By then Kusuo threw off his shirt and tossed off his glasses, as jumped and dived into the water, he rather not make things awkward with Kiyo, his life will be made a living hell.

"So we came to an agreement," Kiyo commented, "Swim across the East China Sea and back," she instructed as she pulled out a pocket watch. "The East China Sea?" Saiki repeated.

Why would he want to do something like that?

"Do it under thirty minutes and I'll treat you to coffee,"

Now that was a reason why he'll want to do something like that.

"No teleporting, no shrinking the sea, no having some helicopter pick you up, and drag you there and back," she listed off the does and don'ts of the task, and when done with her rant she breathed in and screamed a...

"Start!"

Saiki didn't need another chance to go, sure he wasn't a fantastic swimmer, but he had to, for the coffee.

He quickly moved through the water, like a Common Basilisk (aka Jesus Christ Lizard) and swam quickly past a few pods of tuna fish, and Mackerel.

Though he began to slow down the coffee hunger when he heads a loud roaring engine from a boat. Saiki eyed himself to look in the direction of the boat, he couldn't hear any thoughts other than the fishes' that we're just hungry.