Save or Change?

AN- Sorry about late update, I seriously stopped caring about this but I don't like leaving things abandoned

With Saiki (Limited)

"You put a lotta stock into the harebrained schemes your target cooks up, am I right?" one asked, and the three nodded simulationist, "Well, boys," he said and looked up to them with such proudness in his eyes. "I guess I give myself no other choice but to accept your demands," he said.

"We'll let them see the files," the leader said in English, Saiki helpfully could perfectly understand the language, thanks to his brother. The crewman the old man had talked to had perked up and gave him a questioning look.

"Huh?" he asked, "Are you sure this is a good idea, I mean they're just kids, and they could get seriously hurt! Plus I'm not even sure we're allowed to give out this type of information out to a bunch of kids who ran into the space-station head first--,"

"You heard me," the man cut off, and then looked to the three different haired kids who waited patiently for the files, "In exchange," he warned them, "You can help earn the filed by helping us unload our supplies. Let's put these kids to work, then we'll let them get what they need and go" he waved them off and floated away.

Nagisa and Karma huffed happily, as they began to get themselves to work.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

Soon the trio was filling in the file, as Saiki heard what Karma had said to Nagisa.

The two best friends looked out the windows after they've had some fun packaging and working with the crew. "You know, this actually may save Koro-Sensei butt," Karma said as he looked towards the dark Earth which had millions of lights shining from it, in Japan where it laid brightly shining.

It looked beautiful, Saiki could tell as he had already seen the mesmerizing sight of the Earth, and the inhabitants living their night-time lives. Saiki stared at it for a few minutes, that was until he gained his attention back by a few of the crew members who were rushing him to do his job.

"Maybe, yeah." Nagisa breathed out the reply to his friend, as he stared at the stunning sight.

"That would be enough for you, wouldn't it?" Karma said a little out of the blue as it seemed to ruin the moment, Saiki was packaging creates at the time and now actually began listening in to the full conversation between the two. Nagisa was clearly shocked by how his friend was acting at the moment.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He turned to his best friend forever in confusion, his smile from the scenery faded away into a dull frown.

"Eh, I'm not going to be the one who's gonna be going against the class's decisions." Karma the red-haired devil spoke up and then defended himself and his point, as he frowned, latching onto the little hook against the window to keep himself from floating off. "You know, about saving him or anything with that and whatnot." but then he let go as he flipped away, and went towards the exit where Saiki began pretending that he was carrying another set of boxes.

"The blue team, your side, won fair and square. I can't say anything that can go against that." He left the room, where he almost ran into Saiki, who quickly shuffled by, pretending he didn't hear anything. "I'm just curious," Karma said, as he peaked his head into the room, "If that's what Koro-Sensei wants. To live."

He said something among those lines, and Saiki, just to make sure they aren't wasting their own time, he would ask him later.

Though Saiki was pulled away as Karma and Nagisa while they were distracted with the data loading, by the hem of his shirt, knowing there was no fuss about this, Saiki just went with this as he was taken to a sperate location of the satellite, or whatever this thing was.

"You know, kid, this was a really stupid idea of yours." the old fat man of the crew said to Saiki who just shrugged, the old fart was also speaking English right now as for if the other two kids were to listen in on the conversation, they wouldn't understand what was going on.

"Not mine," Saiki said, as the man rolled his eyes, but didn't bother to go against what Saiki said. The man probably already knew that Saiki was just a small piece of this huge ordeal, and was placed onto this ship to take care of the students.

"Anyway," he sighed as he reached into his boot-shoes and pulled out a vital, bright blue and bright purple thick but still liquid material in the glass container. Soon the old man ducked down as if he was telling a secret, "I'm not supposed to give you this," The old man had said, "But it's best that you do," he placed it into Saiki's hand. "It should heal you," he said, "We've heard about you before, a powerful, almost inhuman man a teenager at that. That could destroy the Earth and rule every person on it,"

He paused and looked at Saiki half-pitting, "But you didn't, and that's why I'm giving you this," he directed his head to the vital of pretty scrambled colors, "We are giving you this," Saiki looked at it questioningly, and the old man seemed to get the cue on to begin explaining.

"It's an antidote," he said, "Drink it and it can save your life all your abilities, and powers, all of it." he said, "We gave your students a recipe to remake it, took weeks and months to make it, so if you don't make it on time you can give it to your co-worker who wants to kill us all."

He breathed out.

"Change your life, or save his."