A Day Off

Last Time...

A sharp grin flashes onto Saiki, "Thank you very much," he says. "Any day kid," she smiled back.

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

Saiki got home at around 8:00 at night, he decided to take an extra stroll around the town, to calm himself down from the world around him.

When he got home he threw open a small blue suitcase onto his bed as he took out his now "usual" attire, since he now worked full time and the government didn't approve of pants and a sweater, they bought him a whole new wardrobe of black pant's (Gray on special occasions), white button-up shirts, black, navy blue, and dark purple ties, with the occasional nice gray or black vests to match with the suit or a long-sleeved black or gray coat to match with the suit.

It was the same old every day, plus Saiki didn't want to uselessly spend money on comfortable clothes so he stuck with the suits. Folding up and tossing in a full suit with a black tie and a pair of nightclothes, he was ready to go as he left his toothbrush and toothpaste on the side with a comb as well.

Saiki pulled out his phone to text his friends and family.

Saiki Kusuo
Hey Mom, I'm taking a train back home I have a day off while my students are in mid-term tests

Mom
Oh Kuu, that's great honey. I also think it's also mid-terms for P.K Academy too. Your friends will be overjoyed. Should I tell them you'll be back tomorrow? Do you need a driver from the train station back to home? I know it's a long walk.

Saiki smiled at his mom's worry and texted back before she got too worried.

Saiki Kusuo

No, it's okay, I can rent a motorcycle in a place close to the train station, my license is fully up to date, thanks though, also it's okay I'll text my friends myself. Goodnight Mom.

Mom
Goodnight little Kuu!

Saiki clicked out of his mom's contacts as he then went to Kubuyasu.

Saiki Kusuo
Hey, I have a day off from school tomorrow. I'm planning on going back home on the train.

Kubuyasu Aren
Dude that's great! Mid-terms are tomorrow, so it will be great to have a break. Wait outside of the school when classes end we will meet up with you at the gate.

Saiki Kusuo
Sure. I need to finish packing 'night

Kubuyasu Aren
Bye!

Saiki shut off his phone as he took a shower, he turned the knob to the hottest it could go, and stepped in, letting go a sigh of satisfaction, feeling his skin turning into a dark pinkish-red from the heat.

Teaching was very difficult, he had good students like Nagisa and Sugino that he enjoyed teaching because of their kindness and compatibility towards others. But then they had students like Karma and Terasaka who were-- to say it kindly-- pieces of shit.

Their aggression could kill someone, while Karma was more on the sadistic side of life with his best friends bottled mustard and wasabi he would refuse to learn and skip classes where Saiki would have to find him around E-Class grounds in the forest with bugs, Saiki shuttered at the thought.