Drama and Poison

Edited (Changed Point Of View)

Original: 125animeislife

Last Time...

His knuckled become white as he takes one step forward and then began to run at me.

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

It didn't take an idiot nor a psychic to know Nagisa was nervous, you could just tell his first few running steps had already created sweat trickling down his neck. Nagisa tried to stab him with the knife, but Saiki dodged immediately and ran up to Nagisa. Saiki tried to throw a soft punch to the boy's face but he dodged. Nagisa then attempted to kick him in the stomach, but before he could Saiki had grabbed the boy's foot and threw him on the mat.

"That's a wrap," Saiki said dusting off his shoulders from unclear signs of dust. "How about you guys do that for the start, I'll show you later how to disarm someone,"

Saiki looked into the crowd of students and began pairing them up, the only person left was Karma and himself. "Wait, where is Miss Okuda?" Saiki questioned the class. "She was trying to kill Koro-Sensei with poison, they are working together to prepare one inside," Maehara spoke up as he began to get ready to spar with Sugino. "Oh...what?" Saiki mumbled.

"So...should I fight you?" Karma sadistically asked. Saiki just nodded, he moved towards a mat and got into a fighting stance. "Ready, Go!" Saiki started off as he moved towards Karma to knock him down, Karma was in a semi-squat position as he stayed still. Saiki didn't have enough time to stop or control Karma's actions before he brought out a gun and shot, three times at Saiki.

Karma only hit Saiki with two, but it hit him hard enough to lose balance and to strike some blood on his collarbone. Red seeping through the plain white shirt. Saiki stopped and looked at Karma with angered and dead eyes. "Mr. Karma," he began "What did I tell you to do at the start of the class." Saiki tried to have a posture without anger being unleashed to the young 14-year-old student. "I don't know, I wasn't paying attention." he laughed.

"I'll show you!" Saiki lifted his leg and kicked Karma across the face, not entirely damaging him but it will most probably leave a bruise. Karma tried to punch at Saiki but since is taller and stronger than Karma it was easy to move him back. Saiki's adrenaline was through the roof as he didn't notice a student ran back into class E-3 and got Karasuma and Koro-Sensei before things got out of hand.

"Saiki, calm down!" Karasuma said as he locked Saiki's arm behind his back and put Saiki's ring on his finger. Karasuma then knocked Saiki to the ground on his chest, Karasuma sitting over him. "Calm down? Calm down! The kid tried to kill me!" Saiki yelled as he struggled to use his powers. "You're a teacher, calm down you're being dramatic," Karasuma said fiercely. Saiki stopped, "Dramatic?" Saiki asked out loud, "you think I'm the one being dramatic!" he yelled.

"Less then a month ago, I was a high school student!" Saiki thrashed under Karauma's weight. "A plain, boring, average, high school student! And I liked it that way! You cannot go telling me I am the dramatic one." Saiki found an opening in Karasuma's posture and threw him back. Saiki stood up angerly. "I am not meant to be a teacher, I did not choose to be a teacher, and goodnight I will be heading out for today," Saiki stated having a fake calmed voice. "And by the way," he turned his shoulder to meet the eye of the agent, "the world isn't going to end on March 20th, it's gonna be sooner than that." And like that Saiki had teleported off school grounds in a quick second.