Training

A.N- So I found out a few things, Let's trash Kuniharu's actual parents and we're fitting in Kiyo instead as she is my OC

Kuniharu actually had both his parents though his father died and mother lives in a family house (probably alone)

Last Time...

She threw Saiki's head back, and walked out with a cane she snatched from someone.

With Saiki (Limited)

The two walked out of the catastrophic retirement home in a strangely calm manner, both ignoring the thudding of the elders who thumped their feet on the ground, hollering "Rise, rise, rising revolution," repeatedly, sparing no mercy to any of the younger employees working.

Kusuo walked slowly at the same pace as his elderly but up to western culture grandmother; Kiyo Saiki, who gripped onto her grandson's forearm in a successful plan to play the 'innocent elder' uno card.

Kusuo stayed quiet as he tended to usually do when out in public, while his grandmother, on the other hand, was and continued to be a loud chatterbox as she commonly would be when he was on the phone with Kusuo, she would laugh loudly just to annoy Kusuo who wished he would float away to the sun, or sink into a water drain to live forever and ever and ever again.

Kusuo didn't even know what he was doing, as he walked around town where his grandmother led him to, telling stories of her wonderful experiences when she went to the United States and all their "Beautiful" slang terms. She continued to tell stories that Saiki didn't bother listening to.

"So I was like 'I got dope, you asshole!' and he all, and I oop!" she exasperated, to which the young teen thought was a sigh, "Oh! So he ended up snatched it from my best girlfriend Jenny," she scrunched up her face as if fighting, she gripped onto her grandson tightly making a hidden wince, come almost in slight contact with his face.

"So were you in an on-off relationship with Jenny?" Kusuo asked as he was clearly confused about who this 'Jenny' was, he understood his grandmother was single mostly all her life, but he thought she was only attracted to guys and not girls, but he didn't really care much, she could swing either-or.

"Oh dear, Kusuo no! My girlfriend Jenny had a boyfriend!" she reached up and pinched his cheek, "So you were dating a person who you knew was dating someone else?" Saiki asked a little confused in the circles of talking his grandmother was speaking so much about.

Letting go of his cheek she sighed, but that wasn't until a sly smirk reached her face, Saiki was scared he didn't know where she was going with this since he couldn't look through her thoughts as he tended to do with many other people in the world.

"My dear Ku-Dog, you need to go out more meet a girl or two, have some...fun," she wiggled her shoulders cunningly.

"I don't even want to know what that means," He said clearly as he walked around town, his grandma making sexual remarks that went right over Saiki's head, Kusuo (Unlike many) was an innocent boy, whose powers for some reason censored words.

He remembered that time where Mikoto and Imu were speaking in the shoe lockers, and they were communicating via "*******" and "***" when he had to fake that Mikoto was his girlfriend.

When it became late evening Kusuo was already knocked out and tired, from hearing his grandmother's stories and slang terminology, plus with remarks, he was slowly beginning to understand.

"Ku~suo~" She chimed to him as she used her cane and walked to him, a box yellow string bag in her other hand she had let go of him so be could barter a deal with the employees where multiple sighs clearly stated "OUR PRICES ARE SET PRICES" so Kusuo took it to his best interest to stay away from her.

"Why would you do that?" Kusuo asked as he continued looking at the small side boutiques which held cards, dice, and crystal balls, which he saw was slightly comforting to him.

His grandma only tapped her head and smiled, "Use your talents, they work like a charm," she whispered and winked, and she looked up into the setting sky.

"Oh dear, it's gonna get dark, lets head to the beach," she said as she moved next to Kusuo on the sidewalk boutiques. Saiki nodded and set down the stuff, as he (for once) lead the way to the beach, which was not too far away.

Once they got to the empty beach, the sun was setting at a reasonable pace.

That's when Granny Kiyo dropped her cane and lifted her hands, as a green light surrounded her until she dropped her hands.

"As your training," she became suddenly very serious, "I want you to make the sun go down, make the sun set," she was being serious her hair turned a little bit pinker than her usual grey as Saiki got used to seeing.

Saiki nodded, he took a dangerous run and took out both his clips, and slide them into his pocket, away from harm's reach. Saiki inhaled sharply and then exhaled.

He took in all his power, all the power from when he tried to stop the volcano he used as much energy and directed it towards the sun.

Energy roamed around him, he tried to let the sun go from his grandma's strength, and he did try very hard, but he couldn't last more than thirty seconds as he fell to the sand in exhaustion.

"So you're a rookie Esp, pitty, girlfriend Jenny should see where I am, she'd take me drinking or something...ha! Who am I kidding, we'll be clubbing." she shook her head and concentrated on the actual task, "But pretty good, I almost lost my balance there for a second," her hair was back to the usual gray, and she picked up her cane.

"Walk me back oh dear grandson, and get some rest we'll be doing the same tomorrow, 7 sharp."

'What am I, your taxi driver?'