Koro-Sensei's Speach

With Saiki (Limited)

"I'm sorry children," Koro-Sensei shut down his students' ideas of saving him one more time again, "As much as I would like to breathe through another day and walk the Earth too, like a human, there's no stopping this one now," he said, as a ghostly idea snaked its way into Saiki's head, and just as quickly left.

This was the same itch for ideas Saiki had when Karasuma said 'become anything that he is not currently like now,' only this was now in Koro-Sensei's words 'to breathe through another day and walk the Earth too, like a human,' something was telling Saiki, 'this is the way to save him' but he is dense to creativity, as he agreed to walk through the barrier with one crutch because his other one was broken, instead of using a stick to help him or something.

"Too many people now are aware of my existence," Koro-Sensei said sorrowfully, as the class was quiet and the crickets stopped chirping, in this die to die situation with no escape.

"You knew it would come to this eventually," Hayami, a red team player said, "And you knew it all along," she was quiet.

"Even if I don't explode," Koro-Sensei told her and the rest of the class, "The cat's out of the bag. We would be fools to think the world would accept the existence of something--a creature I may say-- like me."

'He doesn't have to be a creature.'

"Sooner or later, they'll want me out of the picture, and it's a perfectly reasonable reaction." Koro-Sensei dropped the bomb on them when the laser will drop on him in less than three hours.

"You can't tell me we wouldn't have found a way around all that if we would have acted sooner," Fuwa was seeming to break down, but she held back her tears, it would be useless to cry, to beg, to scream, as she and every other student in this E-Class couldn't save him now. Student.

"We could've busted up the barrier protectors," her voice cracked, "Or go on TV to try and make our case."

"And you would have been met with resistance, and the public would decry you as dangerous, and even possibly demand you to be put under surveillance. And besides, the projectors' defenses are impregnable." Koro-Sensei looked up to follow eyes with the red dot in space, "If I so much as to chuck a rock at them, the answer would have been anti-aircraft artillery,"

"Likely as not, even given your skill, you would've been captured." Koro-Sensei's face turned orange with red circles, Saiki wasn't sure what that meant, but it probably meant, he was giving up on the life, he tried so hard to live through, only to be met with this.

"That's the level of sophistication we're looking at here, and no expense was spared. No technical innovation was overlooked. In a very real way, my assassination represents the many disparate threads of mankind's cumulative wisdom brought together for a single purpose."

Koro-Sensei was back to normal, and even though his forever smile was still there, it seemed to soften into an 'I'll be okay' even though that would be a forever lie to his students, if he were to act up now, everything would just be worse than what it currently is.

"What an accomplishment! In truth, I'm honored," he stated.

"So then," Yada said, "You're saying all the hard work we put into this...has been for nothing?"

"Come now, Yada. I would hardly think that's fair." He put a tentacle on her head, "Think about it. You've journeyed to outer space, uncovered vital information."

Saiki tapped his pocket quietly once.

"Surely, we don't call that 'nothing, especially when said information brought our classroom a much-needed ray of light. The past month may have been short, but also uncommonly sweet, that's what it's all about." he touched his tie, "The hard work gave you heart. And you used every bit of what you've learned to come and see me one last time. For a teacher, there is no greater happiness."

"So time is up, is that it?" Terasaka said as loudly and gruffly as always, in this quiet moment.

"Mew?" Koro-Sensei meowed confusingly.

"The risk is still less than one percent! And I don't care about what other people say! I'll take those odds any day! We've been a hell of a lot closer to you than any of those damned jerks running this show. They have an obligation to hear us out!" Terasaka yelled again.

Saiki stood next to Koro-Sensei and slightly shook his head.

"Octopus isn't dangerous! He's a pervert, sure, but not dangerous."

'That's a fine line, Terasaka, this Octopus you say, planned on killing us all with no second thought. He said so himself, 'If I'm going down, I'm taking the Earth with it','

"As far as they're concerned we're in over our heads," the ever so edgy Hazama said, "Why to give a bunch of delinquents the time of day, right? It would be much easier to just brush us all off."

"Like we're just gonna take it?! Bullshit!" Muramatsu defended.

"Next government suit crosses my path--" Yoshida was cut off, as Koro-Sensei ran behind them and began to poke at them jokingly, but to mostly make them shut their traps.

"Tetasaka, all of you. Permit me to give you some words of advice." Koro-Sensei shot himself to get back into the center of the circle, all eyes were on him. "In life, we travel upstream, thrashing against the mighty current of society. More often than not, things simply won't pan out as you would have wished. Now, don't apportion blame. Society is in a circumstance of its own. Resistance to the temptation to renounce it. Believe me, your time and energy are far better channeled elsewhere."

Saiki thought through Koro-Sensei's words, as he kept talking, "When hardships prevail, say That's life, and marshal your dignity towards navigating the disappointment as best you can. When the water calms, ask yourself: If society tosses me about like a piece of driftwood, is it wiser to stay the course or find another way?"

"If E-Class has taught you nothing else, take this to heart. In the Assassination Classroom...you don't have to face hardships head-on. You can run. You can hide. Launch a sneak attack,"

'That's a little different'

"--If it's not against the rules, avail yourself of unconventional methods. Whatever you choose, above all else be determined. Don't give frustration the last word, the beauty of trial and error is that there's always hope! Never forget, when the moment calls for a decisive strike, you are an assassin! There's no turning back time on what has already happened."

Another itch strikes Saiki once again