Life or Death

Chapter 90!

BTW this chapter was a bit rushed so it's not good.

With Saiki (Limited)

With that vote, Saiki knew he was going to save Koro-Sensei.

Now with plans in place, it didn't matter who cried, even if it was Karm, Saki didn't have time to open up his pity party, he was going to do something. As he tapped the pocket with his vital, it was still safe, to a surprise, as Saiki tried to flex his arm, barely being able to swing it, but he was working hard.

Koro-Sensei nodded to the vote, as he knew his students had to kill him, Koro-Sensei head flopped back and was waiting for his end, as he sprawled out on the floor, as the students slowly walked to him, Saiki still flexed his arm though, commanding it to move, just to be able to bring his hand above his head.

The students began to grab onto Koro-Sensei's limbs to keep him down, one final time, as a paper floated by Saiki's head.

'Koro-Sensei's weak point #33, can be captured if everyone holds him down.' and that was exactly what they were doing, Karasuma still held Saiki up but turned away from the emotional moment.

"You can't move if we are all pinning you down. Right, sir?" Rio said as she was closest to Koro-Sensei's head at the moment.

"Precisely Nakamura, my dear, but I can't help but feel you're being a tad bit lax on that grip," he said looking to her, the moment was slow, too slow, but the slower the better as Saiki had time to regain strength at a surprisingly abnormal speed. The students pressed down on Koro-Sensei so he wouldn't escape, not as he could.

The mood was dramatic, as people were in the spot. Saiki's arm was getting better and faster, while Koro-Sensei did a wonderfully long roll call of all the students, Saiki was not minding too much attention to that, while Jelavic, who stood next to Saiki began to tear up those, sweet, sweet, salty tears.

"Finally, Kusuo Saiki," Koro-Sensei said like it was a roll call on another average day.

"Here," he said quickly as he unzipped his pocket, losing a bit of strength, but it was all well worth it.

"I say this with all sincerity, and as much as it would be great to live another year or even another day with you, we all know we can't do that, so, I must say, it is a privilege to be assassinated by you." Nagisa stood on top of Koro-Sensei with a knife in hand, listening in, "As a fellow spirit, from one traveler to another, give a yell for all life...and strike."

Saiki took out the small wooden box from his pocket, no one seemed to notice yet, which was good as long as he did the task fast enough, and dropped the wooden box on the ground, as it fell with a thud, his left pinky and ring finger held the from falling, as he used his thumb to uncap the drink. Slowly lifting it up to his mouth, and drinking the brightly colored drink.

Nagisa was hesitating to kill Koro-Sensei (respectively) but completely stopped when Jelavic gasped, "Saiki, what are you doing?" she asked as the students brought their attention to Saiki rather than Koro-Sensei, but Nagisa didn't look up, as he slowly began to bring the knife down.

The vital tasted disgusting, and Saiki tried not to gag, but as the same time it was relieving, as his legs which have done nothing but keep his head up, began to gain in strength as Saiki felt like he was going to explode in energy, as Karasuma let go, but Saiki stood straight.

"Senseis?" Nakamura asked, but then saw Nagisa bringing down the knife without noticing what had been happening, Saiki hoped towards Koro-Sensei, and had tackled Nagisa, to the ground, the boy only groaned at first, but gasped when he saw Saiki was on top of him.

"Sensei?" he asked, Saiki was running out of time, as the red beam in the air got larger as it swelled.

Saiki went on top of Koro-Sensei, as the students have moved back, as he grounded his feet and knees to the ground, while his arm was placed above Koro-Sensei's heart, and with all the power Saiki could muster, he used his powers on Koro-Sensei, reverting him years back in time. Saiki wasn't sure if he could do this, but as Koro-Sensei began to illuminate into a green and gold color, Saiki knew he was doing this well.

The refreshes of being able to walk again, and to feel his power surge through him like a bullet, it was eye-opening, as Saiki's throat began to rumble in strength and pain, while Koro-Sensei's form changed before him, as the headteacher began to shrink to a size of a normal human, as he laid there with his eyes closed.

Once Saiki knew that Koro-Sensei was back to human, Saiki had to say: he was not as straight as he thought he was.

"Nice job Kusuo," the black-haired and now human teacher said, with a bright smile on his face, "You found a loophole after all,"

The students with tears in their eyes began to look up, seeing that their teacher was okay, and well was a relife to them, but they stood still, not sure if it was really him or not.

"Damn, he's hot," Irina muttered to Karasuma who shot her an annoyed glance.

"I think I'm gonna live another year," Koro-Sensei said with a smile on his face, as students began to now cry tears of joy, Saiki got off of Koro-Sensei, as he helped the new man up, but was only tackled to the floor again, by a wave of hugs from students.

"Where did you get that from, teach?" Karma asked as they looked to their laughing teacher and crying students.

Saiki stayed quiet for a moment, "The ship," he replied.

Karma scoffed, "So that's what you were doing with the old man when he left, took you long enough."

Saiki chuckled, at the little assassin.

"Yeah, sorry," he muttered awkwardly, almost completely forgetting about his telepathy.

"Well, you're still our teacher, an assassin's teacher, our assassin's teacher... That doesn't sound good," Karma muttered trying to find a good name for the teacher, like a description.

"The assassin's teacher,"

"Yeah,"

Saiki's world filled with light that day, as the day had ended with the sounds of children laughing and crying of happileness.