First Mission Part 2

WARNING- CURSING (MORE THAN USUAL)

ORIGINAL:125animeislife

EDITED
Last Time...

"Getting in was easy, it's going to be a little harder now,"

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

Saiki felt very embarrassed. He was a high school student not long ago, not a crossdressing, teacher assassin. He mostly wondered if it was even legal. Probably not, but he just shrugged it off. He could get out of prison anyway. "Sensei, are you okay?" Nagisa asked, "Yes, just a little worried that's all," he said. Saiki though wasn't worried, he was anxious, he didn't know what to do or how to start the mission. "We should talk to some people first," Kanzaki said firstly, "It will help us find the location of our target," she said.

"I agree" Saiki nodded. Saiki looked around 'Ooh a hottie, she's gonna love...' the thought was overlapped by many others, it was probably drunk kid's thoughts. "Okay I think we know that the president's kid is around here, I just heard his thoughts." Saiki murmured to them, they nodded as they looked around to see anyone worth their while.

"They girls wanna hang with us and drink," a boy said, "Um, no thank-" Saiki tried to decline but Kayano finished her sentence before Saiki could, "Of course they would love to! Just bring them back soon!" she smiled and pushed Saiki and Nagisa forward. 'Kayano! Kayano! I know you are hearing this! This isn't funny! Come back and get me out of this situation! Hey, get back here you cheeky flat bastard!' Saiki tried yelling to her from his thoughts, but he never knew if she answered back since she and Kanzaki were near a group of other people it was hard to distinguish who's was who's.

I'm too young for this, Saiki bellowed to himself. "So why are you girls here?" he said as the boy who brought us over, "Just for some fun!" Saiki says with a wink, surprising Nagisa very much. Play the part, play the part he repeated to himself it was one of the few things Jelavic usefully showed him. Saiki flirted for a while as Nagisa would stutter out a few responses, the drunken boys found that "Adorable" as they would say.

"So, who's the kid that his dad owns the company," Saiki asks, the boy who first led them there answer. "That would be me," he flirted as he took a step to the two, crossdressing boys. "How about you come upstairs with us, it will be fun~," he says to the two.

"Sure!" Saiki says as he is internally dying. 'Saiki-Sensei! What are you doing?' Nagisa yelled through his thoughts 'If you would have listened to me instead of lollygagging at the music and lights you would know.' Saiki snapped back, 'This is torture are you not understanding my pain!?' Nagisa cried. 'Yes I am, I do not like dressing like a girl either' Saiki remarked. The boys opened the room as Saiki and Nagisa walked in with the boys behind them closing the door and locking it. They walked up to Saiki and Nagisa.

"Good thing you locked the door," giggled Saiki as he felt like the sugary act would cause a cavity.

Then Saiki's face turned dark, as he took out a gun Nagisa did the same, pointing the gun to the guys. Saiki moved his head slightly to indicate the door. "Nagisa block the door, they can't get out if someone's blocking it," Saiki grabbed a rope that he found in the room. The two boys his in the corner.

"You...you think it's okay to have sex when you are drunk and underage?" Saiki asked deviously, "You think it's okay to use family as a pleasurable advantage?" Saiki asked again. They only nodded their heads up and down, what a stupid decision they made doing that.