First Mission

Original: @125animeislife

Edited

With Nagisa (Third-Person Limited)

"Okay class," Karasuma-Sensei said, at the very start of the first bell. "We have a new mission since Saiki has matters to deal with in the neighboring city. Jelavic and I have to watch out for him you guys get to go on an extra mission," he said, the class skipped with delight.

"All your parents agreed as they think we are going to visit the temples in the city, your mission is to take down a club's founding president in a maximum of two days, this will help you practice later on with Koro-Sensei. In addition to this, you all have folders to who we need to assassin or knock unconscious the man," Karasuma handed out peach-colored folders to each of the students.

Nagisa looked down at his paper, he needed to kill a man in his early 40's for he had been caught multiple times stealing money from his customer's vaults and killing people who turn against or see him in the act, he had been to court for this but there wasn't enough evidence to defy him and his intelligent lawyer that knows how to dodge the system. The man had a fat nose that took up most of his face with eyes so wide it seemed to be popping out of their sockets, the man had black side-swept hair and wore a button of his business and logo (Yen Bank: Securing that your money always stays secure!)

"Saiki may help you out on this mission but we are not sure, we are sending you home right now to pack two days worth of clothes, supplies and if you want money as well. We are taking care of the weapons so don't worry about bringing your gun. We have it all taken care of," Karasuma dismissed the class as Koro-Sensei began to cry, "My students! Off to their first assassination, I'm so proud!" he cried.

Nagisa stood up as so did the rest of the class, "Karasuma-Sensei, where is Saiki-Sensei?" he asked, "Saiki left already by train, with Jelavic they should meet us up when we get their," he said. Nagisa nodded as he caught up with Karma who was waiting outside for him.

"So what do you think about Saiki-Sensei?" Nagisa asks as he and Karma walk down slowly by watching their steps to not fall. "I hate to say it, but he's a good teacher," Karma said, "Sucks, he was talking to me yesterday during the assembly and told me how his older brother sold him out to the government, and that's why he sucks here, teaching us, and trying to kill Koro-Sensei " Karma said as he jumped down a rock that ended the mountain.

"Really? Didn't hear that." Nagisa thought as they walked to the train station "Oh yeah, did you know he is only three years older than us? It's kinda strange wouldn't you think." Nagisa nodded, "Yeah, I wonder how things were like before he came," Karma also nodded "That would be cool to know." Nagisa and Karma saif their goodbyes and headed off into their different trains.

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

Saiki liked train rides when he was alone, it gave him time to just think and enjoy that no one knows him and no one will talk to him. This was not one of those moments.

Sitting in front of him was Agent Jelavic, also known as Professor Bitch, or in many cases used today Bitch-Sensei. "So I was like 'Who makes these types of nails' and that bitc..." Saiki looked back outside the window. "Are you even listening to me?" Bitch snapped at Saiki, Saiki though was obviously not.

"Yeah...no I wasn't it was actually getting kind of boring that you non-stop talked about your nails." Saiki shrugged as a tic mark of anger showed up on Jelavic's face. That was a mistake Saiki made, he should have just said yes, because for the rest of the ride Jelavic was yelling at Saiki for the rest of the train ride of the last hour left, she was yelling so hard at one point a manager had to tell her to calm down before she scares the others on the train.