Space Ideas

With Saiki (Limited)

Saiki was shoved back into the class with a giddy-Koro-Sensei who told them the news, they all seemed quite chatty at the least, and soon it didn't take long for the students to get to work as quickly as possible.

As they searched for ways to get onto the ship and how to get the information, Saiki was hesitant at first but didn't think much of it, as he told himself:(something his grandmother would also be very proud about,) YOLO, as he listened in with his students and Koro-Sensei.

"The reentry capsule carrying the research data will plunge into the Pacific Ocean," Koro-Sensei had told them, as the students crowded and listened intently around the less-targeted teacher with sharp ears, hoping they'll get a bit of useful information to use positively with them. "As a precaution against potential theft." he got flustered but continued: "By the super-creature to which the said data pertains."

Saiki rolled his eyes and shook his head at the teacher, "You shouldn't be proud of yourself for that," Saiki told him and Koro-Sensei only ignored him as the student's sweat-dropped at the two bickering teachers, but soon the attention was pulled back together as they talked once again with one another.

"Anyway:" Koro-Sensei coughed fakely as he continued his sentence, "the capsule will remain unopened while en route to the lab. An insightful provision on their part," Koro-Sensei looked around the room, the students (and Saiki) nodded at him to continue, as Koro-Sensei did so as he locked eyes with all his students, a non-vocal way of letting him know that they're still all on board with this crazy idea and they understand what's going on.

"I'm not equipped to handle heavy objects, you see." Koro-Sensei told them but turned his head as he heard a little voice from his co-worker say 'How pathetic' but when Koro-Sensei looked at him the pink-haired teen was still and listening in, Koro-Sensei continued to talk as Saiki gave himself a mental high-five.

"A five-ton capsule might as well be a reinforced bank safe for all I'd be able to carry it." Koro-Sensei finished off as ideas rolled into the student's head.

Okano thought downwards for a second before looking at Koro-Sensei and Saiki, "Which is why we'll get them to show us the goods before reentry." She said thoughtfully, "Still though, does Japan really have the sort of tech to launch an unmanned rocket into space?" She asked, and oh-ed as Saiki nodded.

"It may be a little difficult to believe," Saiki cut off Koro-Sensei as he walked into the small circle, standing semi-robotically next to Koro-Sensei as he wished the exoskeleton off already, but kept those feelings to himself for the sake of his students, "But it so happens yes...but yet again." Saiki looked into Koro-Sensei's bean-like eyes and sighed.

"Koro-Sensei does have the side of causing this,"

Koro-Sensei giggled, "Yes I may have something to do with that," his smile stretched, "But whatever," he giggled like a flirty teenage girl that tries to get with boys three years ahead of her, "but it's whatever,"

Saiki rolled his eyes, "It's not 'whatever'," Saiki wanted to scold the yellow-toned teacher but then shook his head, even if he does he'll get nowhere. Koro-Sensei looked at Kusuo knowingly and then looked back to the class, and the class seemed very happy in the way things were turning out for them.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

Back to the drawing bird, Isogai was the first to speak up over the entire class, who was sitting patiently or nervously at their seats, Saiki and Koro-Sensei on either side of the class representative.

"Okay," he started off, loudly as usual, "We have a plan," he paused dramatically, "Time to put that plan into action," he said as he looked through the class, (Saiki rolled his eyes, and bit his tongue not wanting his word-vomit to say "Get on with it or something,")

"First off, the rocket only can hold three people." he seemed happy at the small but good amount it is able to withstand, "Whose going?" he asked brightly as a few student's arms shot in the air, saying "me,"

"Huh, 'kay," Isogai muttered, the hand count was much larger than what was expected.

Rio sighed as she looked across the class, her hand was not up as most of them's were, "Ah, wonderful," she said coyly and then said the cliche words of "Boys will be boys,"

Saiki then added on, "But will be accountable for inappropriate behaviors," the blonde-haired blue-eyed girl half smiled at him as she gave him a look of knowingness before attention was placed back onto the class.

"This is an experimental vessel!" Koro-Sensei said in a commander style speech, as Saiki knew where this is heading, "With yet no successful flights," Saiki added on, as Koro-Sensei then added to Saiki's comment, "SO WHO'S GOING NOW?!"

Most hands quickly dropped, on the knowledge that their lives are at stake, but a few brave souls kept their hands and arms up.

"Pesky bunch," Saiki said to himself as he looked over the horizon of students, (And computer). And skimmed his eyes over the students whose arms were raised in bravery.

"I thought so..." Koro-Sensei said lightly.

But Itona showed no fear (No emotion per the usual) "I want to go anyways," he said softly as ever the students hummed and looked at him. "I love technology. The whole idea makes my mouth water," Saiki looked at him with a side glance.

'No...but he's got the spirt,' Saiki thought of the poor wording choice said by his student, 'And yes, your expression and tone clearly looks as if you love technology,' Saiki thought, but didn't comment much about that.

"It's just..." Itona thought for the word choices to get him to the space-craft. "It's clear to me who should go." and he turned his head, to the side, and calmly said, "Karma, Nagisa, Saiki-Sensei." Saiki perked up.

"Oh shit, here we go again," Saiki said softly.