Nagisa's Discord

With Saiki (Limited)

Nagisa was a smart child, it was solid. No one could disagree with that, unless they were those salty students who still didn't like the E class after their defeat in everything, as Saiki had been told multipul times before by the happy-go-lucky student's of his in the past.

Problem with Nagisa: he just wasn't the smartest child, that had walked across this world with an octopus that tried to kill everyone on Earth. And that was clearly stated right now as Nagisa told the class what he wanted to do, more spicifaically: who he wanted to find a way to save.

The class clearly didn't specifically agree with Nagisa as a few students smartly questioned Nagisa's intention from the start of this classmeeting. Saiki chose to stick around for a little while and listen in to the ideas the blue-haired boy had to claim, though he was not exactly thinking of changing his opinion on Koro-Sensei any time soon, Nagisa would have to ride on evidence over Saiki's emotions, which is something very difficult to do.

"Save him?" Mimura asked practically scoffing as he looked up to the crescent sided moon, the effect of what Koro-Sensei has done, and pointed up just to prove the class and Nagisa how dangerous, Koro-Sensei truly was, and how this all worked out.

"By...by like finding a way to keep him from...self-detonating this coming March, or what?" he respectfully asked, not swining with this idea, he was also just as confused as a few of the other classmates, you don't need to have anything but your eyes to know them, their gaped mouths, hence the tense posture, and their non-verbal or hand-like communications with one another.

That included: some pointer fingers rolling, in sign of something was put into Nagisa's food, and he was bouncing off the walls, knuckle cracks, in a show of disagreement, and a few other that can't be shown on school grounds, but it was pointed out nonetheless, by a few angry, and edgy students.

"And where do we start?" Fuwa asked after Mimura asked, Saiki agreed with that questions asked and would hope for an answer at some point soon, and relatively peaceful responce.

They can't go crash and burn though through all the islands in Japan to find an antidote, and they can't go tearing down to the U.S.A's headquarters or whatnot to get what they want. That's just not how it worked.

Nagisa looked down sternly and said dumbly: "Well if I'm honest, I don't really know. Yet." he emphasized, as the class was quickly going to turn down Nagisa's offer, but obviously that was not the case as Saiki had expected.

"Totally, I'm game! Koro-Sensei's way too good of a bug-hunting buddy to let explode!" Kurahashi powered her fist into the air, as her classmates looked at her with wide-eyes.

'Disgusting...but okay.' Saiki practically barfed at the girl's opinion on what Koro-Sensei is good at.

Nagisa looked at her solemnly, but he was glad that she agreed. Saiki tried to slowly creep away but found it rather difficult to do so when he isn't really in total control of his body when he tried to move his exoskeleton forward, he stepped on a stick, making a loud crunch.

The class quickly perked up at the tense atmosphere, but then settled on the noise being a bird or a squirrel.

'That's cliche'

"Thank you for bringing it up," Kataoka stepped up towards Nagisa, with a soft smile on her face. "If you hadn't said something, I would've." the gray-haired girl confessed, "Saving him is the least we can do."

Nagisa smiled happily with brightness in his eyes, "So you're on board?" he asked, Kataoka, smiled and nodded sternly.

"Seems appropriate, it is what this class has been leading to." Nagisa turned around to meet with more of his classmates, many agreed to Saiki's surprise.

But Saiki as along with a few others didn't agree to this term.

"Damn right! I'm in!" Sugino cheerily smiled, "Far as I'm concerned, it's a whole new challenge!"

"Like a new show, sort of."

Saiki rolled his eyes, at the semi-edgy girl's words with crossed arms.

Though only half of the class seemed to agree, the people who did mostly did it out of their hearts and emotions, and their love for Koro-Sensei and not really their brains.

Nagisa looked astonished by his classmates opened mindedness, as he looked around.

"And while we're at it, would you like to risk our lives or should we have tea time first?" Saiki stepped from behind the tree and stood next to Rio who didn't seem to move an inch towards Nagisa, the same goes for a few other students who did the same.

"Yeah, I mean I hate to be the one to dump spoiled milk on this whole mood and all," She looked up to Saiki, he just nodded down at her, she looked glaringly to the crowed of peacemakers, "...but I'm against it," she said sternly.

"And by the looks of it," she added on to her point, "Saiki-Sensei is too, look:" Rio effortlessly stepped up, as the tension grew once again in the forest.

"We're the assassins. He's the target, that's our bond."

'And that was ruthless,' Saiki looked at his student but chose to stay silent as this all played out, "And with that," Rio added on once again, as Saiki saw the other students who didn't agree with the very short-blue haired boy. "Koro-Sensei said so himself, I don't know about you but I cherish that bond."

'Less ruthless, but she got her point across. Good for you girl, slay slay s--tay away from Kiyo for a few days,' Saiki embarassed himself with his own scilent thoughts.

"Think about it: not killing him will defeat the purpous."

Nagisa stepped back from the girl, he saw this in a whole new light.