After Fight Events

With Saiki (Limited)

Okay, maybe Saiki was a little off-key and angry at the end of the last chapter, but now that he calmed himself down and stabilized his emotions like a normal seventeen-year-old boy, he was respectively still mad, still wanting to ease his bloodlust, but he forced himself to calm down, to not attract attention, of course.

Now, what was going to happen? Was everyone going to act as nothing happened from the night before, act like Kaede didn't try to kill him, a seventeen-year-old high schooler, who doesn't know how to do shit, as he was wheelchair-bound and constantly craving sugar...that last part was a regular, but it just made things worse right now.

Saiki really didn't know.

Going up to his class after the huge workout of rolling himself uphill (since Saiki didn't spot any of his students to help him out,) Saiki saw all the rooms un-delightfully empty, completely empty, with the exception of a mouse or two running across the floor, with their mouth full of crumbs that the students accidentally dropped.

Worst of all, not even Koro-Sensei was there.

Saiki questioning if they took a classwide ditch day, then it dawned on him, as he rolled his head back in annoyance as he looked on the chalkboard, with white chalked up words saying:

'Winter break,'

Annoyed, hungry, and tired, Saiki forced himself to roll back outside, though it did help that today was a nice day.

His anger from the night before and early morning didn't give him time to think about the winter break, but yet again, Saiki did know that his students needed the break, and he did too, so Saiki went back to his apartment.

His target of the break.

No wheelchair.

Saiki knew the break was going to feel long.

But first...

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

"AHHHH!"

Kayano screamed into her bed as Saiki just sat in front of her in his chair.

He laughed a bit, "Called it," he told himself as Kayano's face turned bright red, a perfect comparison to Karma's hair, as she flopped embarrassed on her bed.

"How did you know?" the green-haired girl asked panicked, as she scrunched up her blanket into a ball and wrapped it around her arms.

but before Saiki could answer, she asked: "Was it that obvious?" she howled in embankment to her teacher. The young, male pink-haired teacher shrugged and handed her a small box, as a get well present.

"I made a guess or two about how you feel about him," Saiki shrugged, as Kaede's face stayed red, but thanked Saiki for the present she was kindly gifted.

"I'll leave you to rest. I'm surprised your friends didn't see me coming in, I'm not a hard person to miss," Saiki spun his chair around, "Bye," he said, Kayano muttered him off with a goodbye.

It didn't take a psychic to know she was thinking about Nagisa.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

"Okie-Dokie class third term is upon us!" Koro-Sensei cheered as the break passed surprisingly fast, Saiki who as he promised himself was of a wheelchair and updated to an arm crutch and an exoskeleton on his left leg.

"I want everyone to play hard and kill hard! Kusuo, you stand hard!" he cheered his co-worker who didn't seem too amused by the fact that he still couldn't properly stand without the exoskeleton arm, to say the least...he felt old.

"Too early?" Koro-Sensei asked the look Saiki gave him was enough to redirect the octopus into facing his class once again. "Okay!"

But when Koro-Sensei did the class was dead quiet on killing Koro-Sensei.

Koro-Sensei excused himself, as she slugged his way out of class.

Jelavic walked into class as she stood by the doorway and gave the class a fair warning:

"An assassin can't afford to be reckless. Nor do we kill out of greed or kill because of desperation," she sharply but tiredly looked at the class, "And we specifically don't let ourselves become animals,"

Saiki nodded, as much as he hated it, he needed to agree with Jelavic. No doubt about it.

"Our feelings are our first targets, only when they're cold and buried do we train our sights on the second. That's the cost of doing business, and it's high."

'This isn't good advice to tell kids' Saiki shook his head, limping and using his crutches to leave the classroom.

"Take my word for it," Irina said, as Saiki paused. "Whatever you kids decide, take my word for it first."

Saiki paused and swallowed his saliva, his emotions were frosting up by the second, and he planned to take them to their respective grave at some point soon. He just needed the time, and the bloodlust to make everything work out, and that's exactly what he had...mostly anyway, that's if they kill Koro-Sensei.

"Feelings are difficult to kill but harder to resurrect," Saiki nodded dumbly to that quote, and he felt like he'd use that quote more often than not these days.

‧͙⁺˚*  ⁺‧͙

Saiki was on his break, walking around the premises, enjoying the birds' tweets, and the wind blowing. Though here and there he would have animals' thoughts or two come into his head, it was nice to feel this nice.

His students were round and about somewhere, Saiki didn't really care, not at all.

What Saiki did care about were two main things.

Walking and Koro-Sensei.

No, not in that lovey-dovey way. Saiki could care less about that, what he wanted to do, was give that creature, that once human a painless and quick death by the time it's graduation day and the day the word will supposedly lead to its end.

Saiki though began to hear his students talking to one another. Nagisa was leading the classroom this time. As he said:

"...But instead of killing Koro-Sensei, I think we should try to save him,"

Saiki froze and so did the rest of the class, as the tension in the outdoors grew thickly.

Saiki did his best, to not yell out:

'What kind of stupid-ass shit is this kid thinking of?'